CPURules' Acc. Thread [GH80sH: 1st overall!! / GH2H X360: 2nd overall]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CPURules wrote:

suhdude024 wrote:
Solidarity my brotherman, keep up the squizzing

Thanks, same to you! Your GH1H stats are crazy, if I ever get my hands on a PS2 then I'm gonna redo GH1H... but that's a later topic. Haha.

Ty bro, I hope you can do that sometime soon! GH1 is too much fun. GH2 is so much more difficult for me to squeeze so I am thoroughly impressed with your recent stuff!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping for 1st overall on GH:RT80s Hard!!

suhdude024 wrote:
CPURules wrote:

suhdude024 wrote:
Solidarity my brotherman, keep up the squizzing

Thanks, same to you! Your GH1H stats are crazy, if I ever get my hands on a PS2 then I'm gonna redo GH1H... but that's a later topic. Haha.

Ty bro, I hope you can do that sometime soon! GH1 is too much fun. GH2 is so much more difficult for me to squeeze so I am thoroughly impressed with your recent stuff!

Well now I have the PS2, so... I'm here and ready GH1H is at the end of my list of games to redux but it'll happen. Thanks much though!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, like 4 days, and only three songs that are above 5th place. O.o And those songs are only just ticks away from top 5. Huge congrats on the first mate, and 2nd on 360 and 4th overall on GH2H insane stuff dude.
CPURules  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Holy shit, like 4 days, and only three songs that are above 5th place. O.o And those songs are only just ticks away from top 5. Huge congrats on the first mate, and 2nd on 360 and 4th overall on GH2H insane stuff dude.

thanks! It is worth saying that I was already 5th overall for GH:RT80s but I'm still pretty proud of being able to make the jump in only 2 tiers worth of songs (which took about 2-3 days).

I forgot how much I missed squeezing and coming back to this game so many years later, some of the small stuff (e.g. the solo in Holy Diver, which is just triplet strumming) is so much easier and it makes squeezing overall easier because I'm not worried about "omg what if I miss in the solo"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeee nice work on BiM. That squeeze is pretty tough at the end.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brotherman! Nice killer queen score, I'm grabbing my sg next time I'm at my parents house....lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasnt too happy when he took my BatH hard score :-( 4 measly points WAHH

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, that Killer Queen score....
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, you're killing these scores lately, that's crazy Good to see you're still around, going from great rankings to... even better rankings! xD
CPURules  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
Brotherman! Nice killer queen score, I'm grabbing my sg next time I'm at my parents house....lol

thanks hahaha i was honestly mostly just kinda satisfied that i was the reason for the break in your streak of 1st :P please do come back for it, that run was my first where I made it through without missing because I was trying to either early whammy or squeeze too hard and i wasn't really expecting to hit the Y squeeze at the end. The 2nd-to-last SP phrase especially (the __________ one) drove me nuts because I'd hit the R early and then hit the RB hold too early, and then it's back to the beginning for me. Shouldn't be hard to take back especially if you use a dualshock for the immediate-ish activation on the BO star sustain. But then I will come back for that activation as well lol

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Damn, that Killer Queen score....

what can I say, I try!

tannernieland11 wrote:
I wasnt too happy when he took my BatH hard score :-( 4 measly points WAHH

I mean, I was rather pleased with myself.... hahaha honestly I don't know how that happened because I was still playing on my projector which has a little bit of lag that wasn't quite correctly calibrated. I'm pretty sure those 4 came from the first squeeze being RIDICULOUS but I don't remember. Mostly now I want the Psychobilly whammy, not to try to steal your score I just want to hit it so bad lol

arvain wrote:
Dude, you're killing these scores lately, that's crazy Good to see you're still around, going from great rankings to... even better rankings! xD

thanks arvain!! even better rankings is the goal hahaha

bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your GH80s Hard scores are quite impressive. You only have one "bad" score and that is on Electric Eye. Also, neat to see someone challenge suhdude on his GH1 scores. Interesting that you went back and worked hard on Hard on 80s so soon after JPrez did Expert. I guess those were some of the last unsqueezed points. Curious to see what you do next. Keep up the good work.

Also, you should play GH3 on Hard and get onto my O211 boards, should be reasonably easy for you if you have near GH1, GH2 and GH80s FGFCs.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think you'll be able to knock out TF someday? Also, can maybe go for the squeeze(s) for Callout, as I should not be just ticks away from you
CPURules  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Think you'll be able to knock out TF someday? Also, can maybe go for the squeeze(s) for Callout, as I should not be just ticks away from you

I haven't played TF in so many years. I could probably get it since that's all I'm missing but I'm playing through in setlist order since almost all of the songs need to be redone. And hey hey my Callout score was tied for first when I posted it 9 years ago I'll definitely push it once I get there, but that's still many songs away.

I'm currently struggling with Hey You unfortunately because I have a lot of cases where I (a) fuck up the 3rd activation and override the SP, or (b) miss / miss whammy because I strum/whammy at the wrong time. But I'll get there

bushidox wrote:
Your GH80s Hard scores are quite impressive. You only have one "bad" score and that is on Electric Eye. Also, neat to see someone challenge suhdude on his GH1 scores. Interesting that you went back and worked hard on Hard on 80s so soon after JPrez did Expert. I guess those were some of the last unsqueezed points. Curious to see what you do next. Keep up the good work.

Also, you should play GH3 on Hard and get onto my O211 boards, should be reasonably easy for you if you have near GH1, GH2 and GH80s FGFCs.

Thanks! Yeah I just looked and it looks like EE is the only one that really has more than just ticks left based on the leaderboard. I didn't know JPrez recently redid 80s expert but that is interesting!

GH3H is... not super high on my interest list, mostly because I really cannot stand the engine. It's not as fun to squeeze and is just so wrong lol. But maybe I will do it just for giggles.

Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy scores man! Crazy that people are still playing this game after all these years (even crazier that I'm still somehow third in GH2H-360, haha). I honestly thought it would just be me and Strykerx at the top since I didn't think anyone new would pick up the game specifically for on 360 all these years later. Didn't even know that MrOmyA passed me over a year ago too. It's funny reading some of my comments on scores nearly a decade old back when they were in 1st only to have a good number of scores in front of them now. Go for 1st!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm dreading the day I get finished with GH2 Easy/Medium, as GH3 squeezing has so many weird little engine quirks. But I would say if you can get some of the glitched ticks, you're probably going to do quite well I would say. Best of luck my friend!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: