ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Modding 101 (Repairs and other projects) READ FIRST!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pararith  

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i got two issues with both my guitars and i need help fixing them, sorry if they are already posted.

My X-Plorer (360) has a issue with down-strumming where if i downstrum it will overhit or not hit at all.

My second issue is with my WoR Guitar (360) which keeps having issues with syncing to my console or PC, the Xbox Guide flashes really slow and it stops working for awhile.
drewbles  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if I'm looking past it or not but can anybody give me a decent mod option for my 360 Xplorer? I'm trying to mod it so I can manually activate SP with the palm of my hand (much like you would with an SG or Les Paul) this way I don't have to rely on tilt activating....

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
Not sure if I'm looking past it or not but can anybody give me a decent mod option for my 360 Xplorer? I'm trying to mod it so I can manually activate SP with the palm of my hand (much like you would with an SG or Les Paul) this way I don't have to rely on tilt activating....

Use this guide. It's what I've got, and it's perfect.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: powerm3tal
drewbles  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerM3tal wrote:
drewbles wrote:

Use this guide. It's what I've got, and it's perfect.

Thank you friend!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
Hey! I recently did a video walk-through of the Les Paul (360) Hardwiring process as well as how to fix overstrumming, both videos based off of guides from this very thread. Because it's easier to figure how to do these mods with a video and constant explanation, I thought that the videos might be helpful if posted here.

Les Paul Hardwiring Tutorial Part 1

Les Paul Hardwiring Tutorial Part 2

Extra Tips for Les Paul Hardwiring

How to Fix Les Paul Overstrumming

All tutorials are in HD. If these walk-throughs seem helpful, perhaps adding them next to the guides that they came from would help people understand the fixes. If it can help people, I will be very pleased that they came to some use.

Thanks!

Hi, my Paul have problemas with laggy, delays, strum, lose long notes etc.
With these steps it will solve the problem? I can play on expert, i miss easy notes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: