Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHWT Custom Songs Import Tool
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michaelcast2001  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Can't Import Reply with quote

I'm trying to import Ascend by TheDooo but i had this problem when it wouldnt find the DATA folder so i put it in my directory for GHWT and stopped that but now i get "The PAB file does not exist 'D:\Program Files(x86)\Aspyr\Guitar Hero World Tour\DATA\PAK\qb.pab.xen" I do run it as admin and i don't have a D:\ Drive or a x64 computer so i don't see why that directory would come up and is there any way to change it?
Buldy  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Can't Import Reply with quote

michaelcast2001 wrote:
i don't have a x64 computer

This might be the problem. I never really thought someone would be using this with a 32 bit computer in this age (no offense). The thing is the program is checking registry for the install path of the GHWT game. But as it is a 32-bit application, the program must look in a different key in registry on 64 bit computer than on 32 bit computer.

I suggest this:
1. Reinstall GHWT and delete "installed" file from the "res" folder in the importer.
2. Open registry editor (Run -> "regedit")
3. Find key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Aspyr\Guitar Hero World Tour", there should be an item called "Path"
4. Double click the "Path" and copy the value
5. Go back to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE" and create new keys "WOW6432Node\Aspyr\Guitar Hero World Tour"
6. Create a new String value in this newly created key named "Path"
7. Double click the "Path" and paste the previously copied value
8. You can now start the importer and see if it worked
Bankai921  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:40 pm    Post subject: Source for .ghwt files Reply with quote

I know this thread is quite outdated, But if anyone is still active I would love to know if there is some sort of database that gives out .ghwt files so that I could skip the step of having to create them myself and just import certain songs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: