Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
CPURules' Acc. Thread [GH80sH: 1st overall!! / GH2H X360: 2nd overall]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word? You use a DS for an activation on Kiler Queen? Hmm....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
Crazy scores man! Crazy that people are still playing this game after all these years (even crazier that I'm still somehow third in GH2H-360, haha). I honestly thought it would just be me and Strykerx at the top since I didn't think anyone new would pick up the game specifically for on 360 all these years later. Didn't even know that MrOmyA passed me over a year ago too. It's funny reading some of my comments on scores nearly a decade old back when they were in 1st only to have a good number of scores in front of them now. Go for 1st!

Thanks!! Yeah I had a 360 and GH2 sitting around for a long time but had no way to play them, only an HDTV that I couldn't calibrate. Finally got an old "broken" projector from work that I was able to use, which was pretty sweet and I got calibrated fairly decently. Funny you say that about comments, that's exactly how I feel about some of mine (I tied Shock(?) for 1st on Callout AGES ago and my comment was my being like WOAH and now it's like 11th place lol). 1st is definitely doable but it requires me figuring out how to get another 1-2k on Troggy and I don't see that happening. Strumming has always been my weak point.

PinkiePie91 wrote:
I'm dreading the day I get finished with GH2 Easy/Medium, as GH3 squeezing has so many weird little engine quirks. But I would say if you can get some of the glitched ticks, you're probably going to do quite well I would say. Best of luck my friend!

Yeah that's my exact thought with GH3. Once I get done with everything else I'll try GH3 and see how it goes. And thank you!

suhdude024 wrote:
Word? You use a DS for an activation on Kiler Queen? Hmm....

I didn't on my x800 run. But since the 3rd activation is compressed, you could definitely just get a smidge more whammy (probably 1/4 beat) and use a DS to immediately activate on the BO sustain for more ticks. It just wasn't worth it to me since the song had given me so much grief lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: