ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Longest Game Completion Time For You?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bclare wrote:
WhYYZ wrote:
Maybe have a Achievement on GH7 were you need to 6 star all songs on expert would make people play it more? Because it's a achievement?

Somewhat off-topic here, but with regards to GH games and achievements I think WoR definitely had the easiest set for any game in the series (besides maybe Band Hero?), they mostly don't require playing on expert except for a few for playing one song on hard or expert, and the stars which are easier to get on expert but possible any difficulty. Definitely nothing as difficult as 5*ing all songs on expert (which GH2 and GH3 had) or as ridiculous as GHWT's $1 million achievement.

Don't forget the achievement in WT where you had to 100% a song in band on Hard or Expert, which was only possible on "No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn" thanks to the incredibly shitty vocal engine. The "Jack of All Trades" achievement was no slouch either since the career is so boring.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
bclare wrote:
WhYYZ wrote:
Maybe have a Achievement on GH7 were you need to 6 star all songs on expert would make people play it more? Because it's a achievement?

Somewhat off-topic here, but with regards to GH games and achievements I think WoR definitely had the easiest set for any game in the series (besides maybe Band Hero?), they mostly don't require playing on expert except for a few for playing one song on hard or expert, and the stars which are easier to get on expert but possible any difficulty. Definitely nothing as difficult as 5*ing all songs on expert (which GH2 and GH3 had) or as ridiculous as GHWT's $1 million achievement.

Don't forget the achievement in WT where you had to 100% a song in band on Hard or Expert, which was only possible on "No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn" thanks to the incredibly shitty vocal engine. The "Jack of All Trades" achievement was no slouch either since the career is so boring.

Pfff, give me some time and I'll be able to get them. Living Legends achievement in GHIII? Almost four and a half years to get it. I hate needing another person and relying on their abilities to complete a game. Of all the Xbox games I have, GHIII was the first one I got and was the last one to be completed (achievement-wise).

THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it took me over 3 years to complete Geometry Wars. I had all of them except survive 1,000,000 after around a year. It's not like I forgot about either. I would play it many times a month, but I could never get it. It just came down to that one lucky run I eventually got.

ricecake  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
ricecake wrote:
Same with Suikoden, which has almost 80 playable characters.

That's a game I've never finished EVER.
Which is a shame because now that game is rare and cost 120 euro (190 dollar) just to get my hands on it. Stupid boss would kill all my characters in one blow except for Cleo which he would miss with his physical attack. So the boss needed some earthquake shit and you can't have enough hp-regen to stall it to death.

The game is available on the US PSN for like $10, but unfortunately for you, I think it never got released on EU PSN. I'm not sure how buying content from other regions works on the PS3.

I've beaten the game, and I was in the process of trying to get everyone up to level 99 and grinding for the "best" armor for everybody, but yeah, probably won't happen. Most people consider getting everyone up to level 60 sufficient, since the experience points really drop off after that point.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to know I am not the only one. I am currently (maybe 5 hours in) to re-playing FFIV (II on the snes) for the 3rd time around. I have played it close to 15 years ago on the snes and then maybe 5 years ago on the GBA and both times got within a few hours of beating it and stopped. This time I am determined.

I have a nice few other games I have to finish as well (Chrono Trigger, Donkey Kong Country 1, Mega Man X and Super Mario RPG are nice examples), and am putting the xbox away for the summer to get at it (well FFIV, DK, MMX and CT, dont have MRPG yet). I have about 30 snes games I want to go through again.

Can't wait for 2 weeks (to have 10 paid weeks off) Definitely nerding it up the summer
Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hands down Digimon World for the PS1. I remember getting it when I was around five or six, I was little so I sucked majorly at it(digimon dying, neglect, constant Suka- and Nunemon.), got it again maybe about five months ago...still didn't finish it. So it's been fourteen or fifteen years since I first started it.

But of course, from a "selecting songs that jibe with the spirit of the occasion" standpoint. But that'd be too easy, and does not scratch my abritrary "supremely idiotic query that perhaps only ScoreHero may know the answer to" itch.
SpartaX18  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nearly undoubtedly Nv1.4. First played in 2006, beaten in 2015, circa.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: