ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Can someone explain GH:Live ticks to me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Can someone explain GH:Live ticks to me? Reply with quote

Note: Before I go any further, I really haven't touched it "seriously" since after the Hard FGFC to finish off the game. So my memory is most likely a bit rusty on how the engine works. I also currently don't have my copy of it, as well... I finished it in my mind.

Yet I was a bit curious on how many points I theortically had left on expert, either due to using the wrong path/missing a squeeze or two/etc. And I looked at "The Rock Show" and... realized that I have absolutely no idea how ticks work in this game. Here is the first place video of the song in question, I'm unsure if there are easier examples of this or not, this was just the one that piqued my interest. In every other GH game, I can usually tell if I dropped/missed a tick, pretty much due to playing them... well so damn much lol, and better documentation of it. Though, after watching that video again at 0.25 speed (last activation) it seems that they got the rest of the ticks that I assume everyone and myself missed, yet I truly do not know, so if anyone could give me an explanation, that would be wonderful. As I looked around a bit in the forums... and didn't get a full explanation.

So, any information would be helpful, and even better if you could show... I dunno, a video that shows reverse tick squeezing, which I only saw one person mention in one of the threads. So, unsure if that was a joke or not. Thanks!

Also, bonus question, how many points, realistically are left on Expert?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: