Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have at least one addition to my points score I guess, too bad it's an 100% overstrum on Decontrol... less than a 200 point increase too >_<

EDIT: Done at least 5k in reduxes on GH2 tonight. Not sure if that will get me all the way to 5th though...

GH1 FC's: 42/47 | GH2 FC's: 73/74 | 80's FC's: 29/30 | GH3 FC's: 68/70

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneDeath wrote:
I'll have at least one addition to my points score I guess, too bad it's an 100% overstrum on Decontrol... less than a 200 point increase too >_<

EDIT: Done at least 5k in reduxes on GH2 tonight. Not sure if that will get me all the way to 5th though...
If I'm doing my math correctly, I'm currently 2,168 points ahead of you. With 68,293,154... which puts me in fifth. With yourself at 68,290,986. I... think I may go for that redux on Franky tomorrow... This is a tight race, my friend. Best of luck <3

Edit: This originally was incorrect, due to me not remembering the adjusted scores on GH2.

I'm sorry my friend, yet unless you do some crazy stuff... I think I win the race to fifth. As with that absolutely insane TTFAF run... I just broke 68.3.

How about this, let's make the next race between us. You breaking 13.25m on GH1, while I try to break... let's say 24.42 on GH2 (Adjusted) I believe we're pretty much around the same amount of points for that race.
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp, finally have all of Aerosmith with scores, thus having at least A Score for all of the series. I'm excited to see where I end up!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 09/15/2017, enjoy. We had action on every board for this update, always a good time. Starting on Easy, we had Mercurial add 28 whole points, and DrSham manage another (1,807) points, all on the O211 closing in on 89 million points. On Medium, it was voidedalive2x with (5,260) points, DrSham with (20,011) points, UltraHeroABC5 with 105,036 points, and sjay with 187,398 points, nice work all. For Hard, it was DrSham again with 20,274 points, and conlan22 add a massive haul of 3,775,909 points, very impressive. Finally, for Expert, we had xbillax add (1,251) points, FingerQuick gain 1,518 points and overtake 1st!, BoneDeath add (6,773) points, EXEprog527 gained 9,458 points, PinkiePie91 gain 80,369 points (58,723), dramacomic add 138,308 points, and smokyprogg explode for 10,282,546 points and some crazy old school action. With apologies to the awesome rivalry between bone and pinkie to go for 4th on the O211, and smoky's amazing renaissance, I give the nod of the update to FingerQuick for sneaking in and one upping Undead for 1st on the Expert Total boards. Great update all around, I am looking forward to more intense rivalries next update.

As for me, work, pool, Diablo3. Work was insane since the last post. First, the main drive on the server died over Labor Day, so I had to rebuild that last week. Next, the library data was lost for the building, so I had to spend 3 days this week helping reinventory the whole thing, and inputting any changes since April 2016. Needless to say, I didn't have much spare time, and got home every night pretty well exhausted. Well, August is over, and the server is rebuilt, so life should be good moving forward. Pool, seems to have stabilized around the 50% mark, so I am going to go over the liner at that height and just above very carefully to see if that's where the leak is, otherwise its new liner time, or considering getting rid of the pool. Diablo3, I finished my second set of augments, this time for Trang 'Ouls set, the hotness for the season ... and promptly hated it. It's all about reducing the cooldown on your big skill, using it for 8 seconds out of 70 and dodging stuff until the cooldown is up again, no thanks. Back to leveling the gems again, maybe I will augment the Rathma's likely I will just get them to 70 and wait till season end. At paragon 875 now, 1000 is still a possibility with 5 weeks remaining, but that's a LOT of rift grinding to do so. Until the next update all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...can you make a leaderboard that excludes GH1? Asking for a friend.

>_<

Nice work Pinkie, you've been shredding it since the last update! Don't think your spot is too safe though... We've now got a marauding smokyprogg on our tail too

GH1 FC's: 42/47 | GH2 FC's: 73/74 | 80's FC's: 29/30 | GH3 FC's: 68/70

Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking over your boards, 28 points at a time.
conlan22  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
conlan22 add a massive haul of 3,775,909 points

Yep finally saw Guitar Hero Live in the store so cheap that I couldn't pass it up
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneDeath wrote:
...can you make a leaderboard that excludes GH1? Asking for a friend.

>_<

Nice work Pinkie, you've been shredding it since the last update! Don't think your spot is too safe though... We've now got a marauding smokyprogg on our tail too
Haha, I know I won't stay in 5th for long. Yet, it did happen! At least for one two-week period! Never thought I'd ever reach within 100k of Fug. Yet, with you and smoky... yeah, I'm not staying there lol. You'll probably be ahead of me quite soon if you have the time.

But, 3rd (Doubt I find another 400k+ anywhere) 5th (Can probably get another 30-50k, without any other insane FC's) and 1st (Which I still don't believe I should be 1st on it :p) that... is insanity to me.

But at least... for two weeks I get to keep those ranks! Also, I'm not sure 100% how I jumped from 7th(8th?) to 5th. Without you getting ahead of me. Though... you giving me your Jordan Solo B method, helped a hell of a lot more than I ever thought it would. Hopefully, I get a good enough run for 8*'s soon. After that back to getting FGFC's Much love to you all <3

Edit: With that absolutely bonkers Jordan run I just had... I dunno. You need to get on the GH1 squeeze train.
karkid26  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya! I finally filled in scores for all 702 songs, and if I calculated my score right I should be somewhere about 48th on the "Expert Total GH" leaderboard? Planning on still climbing up a little, though
367/660 XGuitar FCs
YouTube account

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: karkid26
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, dear did not realize I actually broke 242m on the first board . Probably some GH1 (So, ticks, and maybe a squeeze or two) and some GH2 to finish the redux's you think I can grab. Thanks a lot for that my friend!
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was curious as to where FingerQuick still has ground to make up, even though he is in 1st (for now) on my Expert board. He is missing about 4k from his non FCs (BatM, Trogdor, Ballroom Blitz) but inexplicably is missing at LEAST 18k from Beast and the Harlot. I mean, 30k is a nice chunk of change, but those other 3 seem like a huge jump in difficulty from BatH. What gives FingerQuick?
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 09/27/2017, enjoy. We had action on all the guitar boards this week. Starting out on Easy, we saw 2,542,161 points (73,553) from PinkiePie91 whom seems hellbent on getting in a score for everything ever. Next, on Medium, it was sjay with an impressive jump of 8,556,470 points, sounds like a full game or so. For Hard, it was conlan22 with a healthy gain of 2,075,606 points moving himself up to 5th for his efforts. Finally, for Expert, we had karkid26 join the boards, BoneDeath add (496) points, xbillax add 13,266 points, UndeadFil13QC add (20,911) points and leapfrog FingerQuick, ihatebarracuda added (42,623) points, PinkiePie91 add 48,900 (45,536) points, and smokyprogg add 53,485 (21,990) points, with no other ranking changes of note except for Undead. I will give the nod of the update to Undead, for becoming the first player to break 242.5 million points, and retaking 1st, great work. Lets hope the increased action on the O211 continues next update!

As for me, pool, Diablo3, work, wedding, RB boards. Pool is definitely the liner, which needs replacing anyway, its holding steady at 50% volume, which is about what I winterize it at anyway. It was nice to get in the pool during this week of 90+ days where we tied or set a new record for the date every day. Diablo3, I have augmented all 3 sets I wanted to, just grinding gems to full then will test out how far I can push each set, 3 weeks to go for the season. The wedding for my brother is this weekend, and we are all excited, the whole weekend is packed pretty much from when I get off work, so should be fun. RB boards are now updated with 3 columns to allow for imports vs. discs. Go take a look. Have a good one until next update all.
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushi you might have caught my 28 points improvement on Easy last update, but you missed my 232 points on Easy this update and I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep because of it.
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I didn't realize there was that big of a gap between me and the next person on the left column. Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

Anyway, after 9 years, I'm finally starting to get into squeezing a little bit, lol. Look for improvements from me on a ton of songs, especially in GH3. Not really interested in re-FCing anything too difficult, but there's plenty of points to nab on easy songs. My short term goal is to make the gap between me and 1st <2,000 on all songs that I can easily FC. This will take a long time of course, but I'm finding it to be doable as I take them 1 by 1.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatebarracuda wrote:
Wow, I didn't realize there was that big of a gap between me and the next person on the left column. Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

Anyway, after 9 years, I'm finally starting to get into squeezing a little bit, lol. Look for improvements from me on a ton of songs, especially in GH3. Not really interested in re-FCing anything too difficult, but there's plenty of points to nab on easy songs. My short term goal is to make the gap between me and 1st <2,000 on all songs that I can easily FC. This will take a long time of course, but I'm finding it to be doable as I take them 1 by 1.

Are you going to learn the extended sustain glitch on WT+?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 203 of 219

Jump to: