ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
My first post in 7 years - what has changed around here?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheJackpotter  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:30 am    Post subject: My first post in 7 years - what has changed around here? Reply with quote

So, my first post on this website since 2010... All because I decided to google my old username and this website was one of the top results. I'm quite surprised to see one of my threads still on the first page of General!

I honestly doubt anyone remembers me, but if you do, you probably remember my posts being consistently cringe-worthy and, if that's the case, I hope they were funny, at least. I was looking through my post history and found this thread (http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=101356). I laughed like I haven't laughed in years, to the point I literally started crying from so much laughter. Thank you for being such a fucking idiot, 12-year-old me.

So what has changed in the GH community? I know Danny rarely makes GH videos nowadays and, as you would expect, is no longer the world's best GH player at the moment. That would be Megapeng and, before him, TobeGH3. Acai, Randy and UKOG are also up there. I know UKOG and ExileLord are some of the people from back in the day still actively present in the community, but that's pretty much it. FCing TTFAF is pretty much standard nowadays, to the point where someone has already FCd it at 125% speed (imagine if that happened back in 2010) and Soulless 4 seems to be the new "impossible" song to FC. As for Scorehero, I honestly can't remember that much. I stopped coming here after losing interest on GH, mostly because my guitar stopped functioning properly and I couldn't afford a new one. However, despite being constantly mocked (can't blame you, though), I really enjoyed my time here.

Have there been any other significant changes to the website/community in general?

PS: Hey, 12-year-old me, Justin Bieber sounds NOTHING like Chris Brown nowadays. What drugs was I on when I wrote this signature?
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember you. :(

But you're pretty much right, the best players around are Megapeng and Randy. There's also Will (GHAddict112) who's been destroying the unFCed songs on the RB side lately, and I would personally call him the best.

Us elite players from back in the days are pretty much washed up, but we're still playing old-school games quite a bit. I've seen Prez, smokyprogg and a few other oldies come back from the grave and get some basic accomplishments that would've been called huge like 7 years ago.

This thread about YouTube and nazis you posted cracked me up. Gotta love the 12-year-old cringe, kinda reminds me of my posts back in 2008-2009. Oh, and I used to put french comments on my scores when I was still unable to 5-star everything... good times.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: My first post in 7 years - what has changed around here? Reply with quote

TheJackpotter wrote:
Have there been any other significant changes to the website/community in general?

Everyone stopped posting
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: My first post in 7 years - what has changed around here? Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
TheJackpotter wrote:

Everyone stopped posting

yeah pretty much this. the lack of new GH games and new DLC pretty much stopped everything. there's still the few hardcore player playing posting but other than that... yeah its pretty calm.

same on RB side, even if RB4 is pushing DLC weekly, it's not as strong as it was before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: