ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 PS2 controller not working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mninp  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:30 am    Post subject: GH2 PS2 controller not working Reply with quote

I played 3 songs today. Two from GH1 and one from GH2, then I went to the store real quick, maybe like 20 minutes. I came back and my guitar controller no longer works. Nothing. I've tried everything. Plugging it back in, cleaning it. I tried a regular PS2 controller and it does work.

I have a feeling I know what's going on. A few months ago I was drunk with my friends and one of them stepped on a coke bottle that we had put on the floor. It exploded and kind of sprayed across the room. I cleaned up what I was able to the next day, but I didn't notice until today that it had gotten into my GH controller. Today when I picked it up for the first time it was all sticky and I knew immediately that it was the coke from that day. I cleaned it out today with water (I dabbed some paper towels and cleaned it that way) and like I said, it was working fine for those three songs. I almost got an FC out of it that I had never gotten before.

When I came back from the store it was just dead. It won't work in game, it won't work on the PS2 menu, nothing. Do I have to buy a new controller, or is there something I'm missing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: