ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Clone hero scores...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EXEprog527  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Clone hero scores...? Reply with quote

What is the ruling on say if in clone hero it's the same charts as from the actual games. Are we allowed to post those scores or do they need to be from the actual games themselves?

I've just been looking into clone hero recently and not sure if there's any differences in scoring, ect. that would make them not = to the console disk versions of the charts. I haven't been around here lately so I searched the forums and couldn't find an answer hence this post.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clone Hero uses mechanics that make it similar in feeling to GH3, but includes later additions such as SP overlap from WT and onwards. IMO if the song isn't played on the official game it should be disregarded from the leaderboard.
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's not on the intended console, you are not allowed to post those scores. For example, I can't post a flames FC done on PC on say, 360. Similarly, you can't post clone hero scores anywhere on this site. The engines are not exact, and especially with overlapping SP. I'd just be safe and not post them.
EXEprog527  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh right didn't consider the sp overlapping alright then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: