Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I was going to rant at you for that Get Free path, then I realized it was a matter of moving back the 2nd to get the red sustain. I got it now, so that's good. I still need to check the RitD path, so I'll get back to you on that.

Bushi: That doesn't make sense to me. Before I went full bore on this, I was sitting at about 40-41m on your expert boards and with less than 2m on RB3 (All of Warmup, Rehab, Llama, Roundabout and No One Knows). Especially if I had less than 2m, I should at least be hitting 52m by the time I'm done, or even passing him, or at least that's what it looked like. Was I completely off on my estimations, or something...?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, adding RB1, 2, TB, LRB, GRB together for you I get 38,232,595. I last pulled data on the 27th or the 28th of Feb, not sure which, which makes getting your score total from that date difficult. I will have to check to see what your RB3 total was at that time. Basically, you will need nearly 14 million on RB3 when you are done to pass 52 million as I see it.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's a matter of that counting being wrong, I just swear up and down I was closer to him than I apparently actually was. Granted, maybe I was on the lower end of 40mil, so maybe a 51.5m estimate isn't wrong, but.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB3 XBass FCs:
#65: Cold as Ice
#66: Plush
#67: The Con
#68: Rock Lobster
#69: Midlife Crisis
#70: Here I Go Again
#71: Oye mi Amor

Another small week, although this time it's because I forgot to put in my XDrums scores from last week. Derp.

Cold as Ice: There's 150 on the 3rd I thought I got but I apparently missed it. Everything else is there, though.
Plush: I did get 180K, so that is good, but the ipather path is off and I can't find the missing points (or at least I haven't figured them out). Blech.
The Con: ProfJoe's current score is absolutely possible, albeit very very hard. I can't really see how you can get more than xxx600, though.
Rock Lobster: First off, hate this song. Secondly, I think I missed one 150 post-break, but beyond that I don't know what else is left.
Here I Go Again: The first reaching two greens instead of one seems damn near impossible. I missed the blue sustain on the last one, anyways.
Oye Mi Amor: APPARENTLY I just barely missed, like, every single squeeze I could shoot for. Syeah, cmon, man.

I still have 1.1mil left to pass Meister, so getting 12mil off of that plus some reduxes is still doable. I'd still need to come up with another 100K, or maybe I'd get 82/83 and then work on reduxing a bit. 13m is absolutely going to happen, and actually passing BAM on RB3 is possible. Just don't ask me to pass Hicchan. That ain't happening.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say 13.2 is quite doable for you. Also, fuck The Con. I have absolutely no idea where that 150 is that Joe is talking about is.

As for Plush (Still need to actually test my RitD path) but here is what is what I have. And looking at the chart... I think at least the first act is activating on a sustain... gdi past me. I'm a bit too tired to look at all the activations right now, but when/if I remember I'll test both paths out.

2+1 - 4th red
1+1 - 6th yellow
1+1 - 4th yellow
2+2 - 14th red - after 4th green
1 - 9th green
1 - activate 5 beats into the final OD whammy you just got - you want to squeeze the 5th OD note before the final 2 whammies. (I don't want to even attempt this activation right now, though it's in my notes...)
2 - next note
1+1 - 5th orange

Pretty sure I just messed up an act... as well, not that easy of a path. (iirc)

Though, if my RitD path is correct, this one should be as well. Though this one is probably harder to pull off.

Also, didn't notice your insane Radar Love score. I'm near 100% sure you can get 13.2m. And, I'll still be top 5, so I won't have to mess with it anymore, yay!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, so long as I get within ~10K with the songs I have left, that's enough leeway to get me to 13.2m once I get some reduxes in and work on some particularly wonky songs (Walk of Life, China Grove, Centerfold). If I'm really good and can be within 1-3K then that's easily close to 13.22 (maybe not over, but at least 13.21m.

Don't ask me to try for Radar Love again. I'm fucking amazed I got the doubles I did. 360's 1st place got every single double in the song.

Also, ILRaR is infuriating as to how you manage to get 47033. You cannot possibly get that many ticks on the 1st, and trying to shift the 2nd down to get the end sustain loses you 300 points. If you are somehow supposed to get those points from the 1st I'm going to scream.

EDIT: Also just spent nearly 4-5 hours (plus some breaks) trying to get 87K on Something Bigger. 2nd has 150 I swear I get but I apparently don't, 1st cannot possibly go from the blue PO to the 2nd green sustain. There isn't enough e-whammy. And it took me 3 1/2 hours to figure that out because I couldn't tell if the ipather path was wrong or not. AAARGH.

(P.S: If Heart of Glass's doubles are possible, they're fucking bitches and I hate them.)

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Well, so long as I get within ~10K with the songs I have left, that's enough leeway to get me to 13.2m once I get some reduxes in and work on some particularly wonky songs (Walk of Life, China Grove, Centerfold). If I'm really good and can be within 1-3K then that's easily close to 13.22 (maybe not over, but at least 13.21m.

Don't ask me to try for Radar Love again. I'm fucking amazed I got the doubles I did. 360's 1st place got every single double in the song.

Also, ILRaR is infuriating as to how you manage to get 47033. You cannot possibly get that many ticks on the 1st, and trying to shift the 2nd down to get the end sustain loses you 300 points. If you are somehow supposed to get those points from the 1st I'm going to scream.

EDIT: Also just spent nearly 4-5 hours (plus some breaks) trying to get 87K on Something Bigger. 2nd has 150 I swear I get but I apparently don't, 1st cannot possibly go from the blue PO to the 2nd green sustain. There isn't enough e-whammy. And it took me 3 1/2 hours to figure that out because I couldn't tell if the ipather path was wrong or not. AAARGH.

(P.S: If Heart of Glass's doubles are possible, they're fucking bitches and I hate them.)
Not asking you to go for RL again :p, your score is already insane.

But yeah, 13.2 is happening no matter what I feel. 13.22 would just be icing on the cake.

ILRAR... I also don't know, I tried for a bit on it when I was going through my runs on it. Ended up with x27. I'm not going to assume that they are all on the first or not, my head hurts and I don't want to hear screaming.

I hope you mean 84k, because if you're going for 87k... you're going to be there for a lot longer.

Heart of Glass Doubles are possible, I debated for a bit if I should go for them or not, and just decided it wasn't worth my time, as well, not the biggest fan of the song.

I know this is super stupid coming from me, as I only do it constantly. But... move on. You don't need to spend nearly 4-5 hours for what amounts to 150 points. You can and will get those points elsewhere.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm not literally going to scream, but I'm really gonna be upset if that's the only place to get ticks because I just don't see how you're supposed to get more from it.

Yes, I meant 84k. Derp.

No, I probably won't go for them, myself. Although, both potential doubles should be doable if one is.

Anyways, got some more.

RB3 XBass FCs:
#72: I Wanna be Sedated
#73: Heart of Glass
#74: Something Bigger, Something Brighter
#75: Me Enamora
#76: I Can See for Miles
#77: Du Hast
#78: Good Vibrations (Live)
#79: In the Meantime

I Wanna be Sedated: Was slightly aggravating, but I got the best squeezes I could. Might still be ticks, but there aren't any more note squeezes.
Heart of Glass: Fucking doubles.
Something Bigger: Fucking whammy. Especially on the first one.
Me Enamora: Almost every time I played this song, I would swear up and down I got that green on the 1st activation. BUT IT NEVER PICKED UP! OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? *fumes* Okay, yes, it's just 150, but seriously, I don't get it.
I Can See For Miles: I didn't really get the 1st activation down. Ideally you should have OD run out after you get the 2nd OD note but before you need to start whammying so you might miss out on e-whammy but will still get OD. That kept me from 150. Just about it, I think.
Du Hast: Easy.
Good Vibrations: Not Radar Love level, but one of the few times I actually got pretty good squeezes. The most ideal activation for the last gets two doubles, but it's only possible if a full OD bar can be obtained, and idk if you can do that.
In the Meantime: FUCK. YOU. YOU. STUPID. ASS. TRILL. THREE TIMES I reached the end and the fucking start fucked me over from FCing the song. I could've gotten 178K and I wouldn't have cared so long as I FC'd the song, but NOOOOOOO. *sigh* Also, the trend continues where I cannot seem to make a path worth shit (where not being shit=a bath within ~300 points of 1st based on the path's points; my ability to squeeze those points is another matter entirely). I've only found enough to just get 180K, but apparently I need to find an extra 400.

BUT, regardless, I've gotten 79/83. There's just the final 4 left, so now it's time for some reduxing. It's a quarter after 3 my time, so I'm not going to go over whatever the hell else I do need to redux, but I do know it's basically all of Warmup sans Imagine and ILRaR, Centerfold, China Grove, Rainbow, Plush, Walk of Life *shudder*, probably Werewolves, and some upper songs like Before I Forget, Beast, and maybe Llama if I want to be really masochistic.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually had a chance to play your RitD path, Pinkie, which looks far better once I know where you're counting sustains along with regular notes (I typically only count sustains when I need sustains, and notes when I need notes, never both at once). Ipather indicates you can get up to 170.8K, and after playing it a bit (albeit with only one FC score as data) I got 170.4K. I can kinda see where I missed some points, but I felt like I got most of them so idk. I did adjust the 2nd-to-last because 1st orange isn't enough to reach the sustain, but 2nd orange is (e-whammy should only be enough to give you 2 beats, not 2 1/2). Here's what I got as far as endpoints

1st: ended on the yellow sustain. That's about it aside from ticks.
2nd: Ends at the end of the green gallop. It seemed like you could reach the green note right after it, so that'd get you right up to 171K
3rd: Ends at the red sustain. I THINK I got it, but I might not have.
4th: Ended at the yellow sustain. Might be ticks, but trying to squeeze those yellows is really hard.
5th: I adjusted it to the 2nd orange to reach the green and get ticks. 1st orange simply shouldn't be possible.
6th: Actually ended on the green note before the yellow sustain, not the sustain itself. If it could reach the sustain that's basically 171K right there, but I don't think there's enough OD for it.

So, it works, but it apparently might some work for 171K? That, or you just need to magic up some extra OD that I don't even think you can find (unless my guitar is crummy at getting more OD). I'll probably try for Plush tomorrow.

If you do want to help with pathmaking, I'd say this is my song priority: China Grove, Centerfold, Just Like Heaven (ipther has no Xbass path), Walk of Life, before I forget, Outer Space/Last Dance/Need You Tonight/Smoke (haven't reduxed these for the first time yet), Beast, Oye mi Amor, Saturday Night's, Werewolves of London. The rest are just about under 500 or are songs where I think I know what I missed and it's a matter of getting them, or songs like Heart of Glass that I'm not going to try for doubles on. If there are any I want to redux, I'll do those after the above list

Also did some other reduxes, and knocked off about 10K from BAM with this.

Walking on the Sun: You SHOULD be able to put the 3rd on the blue sustain, not halfway through, but I wasn't able to get that squeeze. I also realized after I got the score I did that the last can be moved to the blue right before the blue sustain for another 150, but that's all the extra points aside from ticks.
Sister Christian: 96.5 would actually be possible for me, though I didn't try for it. If the last one can reach the orange as well after the sustain then that's where 96.7 or so is. I definitely can't get that, but 96.5 is possible for me.
The Hardest Button: How do you get 103.6?! Actually squeeze the blue sustain into the 4th?! How the hell?!
Yoshimi: Same damn question as ILRAR: WHERE ARE YOU FINDING THOSE GODDAMN TICKS?!?!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rank-ups:
Rock Band 3: +1 to 15th over Iggy-Sparks

Rock Band 3 XDrums FCs:
She's Country

Already covered all my XBass FCs, and I did make a post about any recent reduxes on the RB side, so I'm not really going to reiterate it. TL;DR: Yay for Walking on the Sun 98.5K, and Plush's path is either nearly impossible, super hard, or something's fucky with me ability to e-whammy. Or something.

I am finally under 100m on my way to top 10 on RB3, so that's always cool. Granted, some of that was supposed to happen LAST week, but I'm stupidly lazy and forgot to put in those scores when I should've. I haven't exactly been as diligent on going for it, in part because my desire to play has waned with the mass of stuff I'm trying to cram in to my days recently, so I'm looking at...maybe mid-late June when I'll be done? I'm still averaging about 1.5m per 10-set (helped by the fact I'm trying to stick to a 3 solid/moderate:7 challenging ratio for the time being), so it's not exactly 100 days (or 93 days, rather) needed to get through it, but I'm not quite good enough to bump it up to 1.9-2m instead of 1.5, so roughly 3 months is a reasonable estimate in that regards.

I'm still going to try for reduxes during this time, hopefully with the help of Pinkie if he's still willing to help. I'm not really upset with him, in case it looks that way, just with how ridiculous it feels that I can't get certain squeezes on certain songs that I think I should be getting. Both his RitD and Plush paths are pretty good.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

House shit came up again (Though should finally (too tired to figure out how to do giant text right now) sign the very last papers next Tuesday) but have sprained/done something to my left middle finger, I believe I have all those songs you listed pathed in my notebook, but I can't try them out myself nor do I really want to really, as I seemed to have lost the early whammy skills I had when I was going through X-keys (so insanity) but I believe minus maybe one or two of them I used to get the scores I currently have, or I just tried random shit on an activation or two and failed lol. If I have time tomorrow (should, I think) I'll post you all those paths you asked for. In bed already, or I'd grab them for you now.

Also, that Plush path... it's stupidly hard/near impossible to get everything in one run. Also, amazing job taking over Iggy on RB3. Now he was the path man. Think I only got a handful (probably 100's) of paths from them. I'll do my best to get you those tomorrow. Much care my friend.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take all the time you need. I'm not in any particular rush on things, so don't feel like you have to get them out ASAP. But hey, at least I can be your playtester for them, right?

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, may have slept most of today away. And... lovely relationship problems. But here are the paths, I believe all of these are the paths I used to get the score(s) I currently have, but this was before I put the score next to the path like a moron.

China Grove
1+1 - 4th yellow
1+1 - 22nd blue - 4th blue sustain.
2+1 - 12th yellow
1 - next note
2 - 20th blue - 8th blue after long yellow sustain.

Centerfold (lots of X'd out paths for this song, so... hope this is correct)
1 - 1st orange
2+1 - 5th orange
2+2 - 13th red
1 - 5th orange

Just Like Heaven (I remember this path being a pain)
1+1 - 3rd green
1 - 3rd yellow
2 - 3rd yellow
1+1 - 7th yellow
1 - 1st red
2+1 - 5th green
2 - 4th green

Walk of Life
2+2 - 8th blue
2+1 - 10th blue
1+1 - 1st green
1+1 - 6th blue
2 - 1st green
2 - 2nd blue

Before I Forget
1 - 15th green
2 - next note
2+1 - 6th yellow
2+1 - 18th blue - after 4th green sustain.
2 - 26th red - 2nd red after 5th red sustain.
1 - 1st red
2 - 7th green

Outer Space
2 - 4th yellow
2+1 - 4th red
2 - next note
1 - 24th blue

Last Dance (This is why I hate my old paths, as I honestly don't know if I'm counting all sustains or not)
2+1 - activate a beat and a half into 18th overall blue - 6th blue sustain if you only count sustains - want to come up final OD note shy
2 - 2nd yellow
2 - 6th orange

Need You Tonight
2+1 - 1st YO
2 - 1st YO
2 - 2nd RB

Smoke on the Water
2 - activate right away on the final OD.
2+1 - 2nd red
1+1 - 7th blue
2+1 - 13th blue
1 - 31st yellow - 3rd yellow after 5th orange sustain.
2 - 2nd red
2 - 3rd blue

Oye Mi Amor
2 - next note
2+1 - 3rd yellow
1 - 4th red
2 - next note
2 - 1st orange
1 - next note
2+1 - 2nd red
2 - 4th red

Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)
2+1 - 5th yellow
1 - 1st green
2 - next note
2+1 - 15th blue - after 6th blue sustain.
1 - next note
2+1 - 2nd OD note.
1 - 2nd orange
2 - 12th blue
2 - 22nd orange

Werewolves of London
1 - 4th green
2 - 9th green
2 - 5th red
2 - next note
2 - 16th green

Beast and the Harlot
1 - 3rd green
2 - 9th green - after yellow
1 - 2nd green
2 - 2nd red
2+1 - 23rd yellow - after 6th red
1 - next note
2 - 2nd blue
2 - next note
2 - 2nd yellow
2+1 - 5th yellow

Hope this propels you over 13.22. I'm unsure if all the paths go for early whammy, but knowing me... they probably do. A bit too tired/anxious/lots of things to look at the charts, just that's what's in my notebook. Hope this helps, and I'm sure a lot of doubles/ticks are out there that I never tried/went for. That's reserved for me and RB3 X Keys :p. Much care my friend.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, I'm gonna test pretty much all of these and try to help zone in on what is/isn't/may be possible (I mean, you probably know for some, but since I'm in a position to actually playtest it should help). I'll still need to know the paths for Llama and the final four, but that won't be for a bit. Thanks, though!

Rank-ups:
Rock Band 3: +1 to 14th over Starz007

Rock Band 3 XDrums FCs:
Teenage Lobotomy

7 million this time. Sadly, this upcoming week is not going to be conducive to playing the 10-sets I want because of work. Still, this is cutting down the required days from 80-ish (or about 11 weeks) to probably 7-9. Cool.

In related news, I finally got a score I was okay with on Plush. It's only 300 more points, but that's 300 points I'm fine with since the actual score I'd one of around 180.6-180.8 is going to be far more trouble than it's worth. I missed 150 on the 2nd-to-last because it didn't reach the yellow after the blue sustain, and I don't think I got the 2nd blue sustain on the last, though that should be possible. 180.6 would eventually be my end score, but not this time around.

China Grove's path is practically perfect. The only change I did was move the 3rd up to the orange right after that 12th yellow to guarantee getting the grace note+ticks, as I could never get enough whammy to activate on the yellow AND reach the grace notes. I'm not sure if your path intends to get both notes or just the blue at the start of the measure because I think it's impossible from the yellow. The main one I missed was the red at the R-Y grace at the end of the 4th, which is definitely possible but not worth the trouble since I'm ~150 from x-plat due to that one. Not gonna worry.

Centerfold's path is equally perfect. I didn't get the 2nd orange sustain on the last activation, and that seems to be the place where the 150 is feasible. But again, I'm not gonna chase it.

Just Like Heaven was...awkward. Not necessarily the path, just that I couldn't really process what I could and couldn't do too much. I know the 1st can be moved up to the 4th instead of the 3rd and still work, but I'm not entirely sure what else. I probably will try for 172K at least, and regardless of whether I just get 172K or 172.2K I'll be done here.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea but Just Like Heaven... is stupid. Know pretty much exactly what you mean, a song I hope I never have to re-FC. As I also retested that path (a bit hard to get FC's with a gimpy finger /while/ moving) and... yeah I think I came up with 171.6ish? Granted my Whammy/Squeezing wasn't great, was still decent, but very glad I don't have to replay that (hopefully) at all ever again.

Also, here's what I have on the final four + Llama.

Llama
1+1 - 17th yellow
2+1 - 2nd green
1+1 - 7th orange
2+1 - 5th red
2 - 1st green
2 - 1st blue

Everybody Wants to Rule the World
2 - next note
2+1 - 9th green
1 - 1st red
2+1 - 15th green
2 - 3rd orange

The Killing Moon
2 - 4th yellow
1 - activate about halfway into 3rd blue sustain - want to squeeze next to last OD note
3+1 - 3rd orange
1 - next note
2 - next note
1 - next note
1 - next note
2 - next note
1 - next note
2 - 32nd green

Free Bird (Don't do what I did on X-Keys and have a 100% first place score going on and lose the score at the very end due to pausing too much >.>)
1+1 - 3rd OD note
2+2 - 15th red
1 - 6th green
2 - 15th green
2+1 - 1st G/R chord
1+1 - 11th yellow
1 - 6th red
1 - 1st R/B chord
2+1 - 1st orange
2+1 - 7th red
2+1 - 13th red
1 - 1st red