Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I replayed JLH and got 172.2K with an obvious 150 that I missed (and I think I missed one more), so at least 172.3K is possible.

As for Before I Forget (skipping Walk of Life because ugh), I simply cannot seem to get enough e-whammy on the 5th to make activating on that 2nd red feasible, even though by all accounts it should be possible. It might just be me, but it kinda smarts a bit. Only got 232.2K when I wanted at least 232.7 or so.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
I replayed JLH and got 172.2K with an obvious 150 that I missed (and I think I missed one more), so at least 172.3K is possible.

As for Before I Forget (skipping Walk of Life because ugh), I simply cannot seem to get enough e-whammy on the 5th to make activating on that 2nd red feasible, even though by all accounts it should be possible. It might just be me, but it kinda smarts a bit. Only got 232.2K when I wanted at least 232.7 or so.
I wish I could remember BiF. Though, as I've said before 500 points. You'll get them somewhere else. You're going to easily pass me (Which doesn't surprise me) and probably be 2nd-3rd X-plat at the end. Also... realised something when I was typing up those last paths... I still need to redux Lego/Beatles... Not looking forward to that.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 300 more from BiF, but that's still 600 behind BAM, so I will have to come back to it. I did manage to get the 4th and the 5th to look right, but apparently missed points elsewhere so it wasn't a huge jump.

Also played Saturday Night's. Got a marked increase, but still only ~150 behind. Tried to actually get it somewhere, but whenever it looked like I was going to I flubbed the outro (or the 2nd-to-last activation; never got to the last one after the first re-FC). It's probably in the 4th, anyways, or possibly the 2nd to last if it can get to the orange.

Trying to do Outer Space, but you're path doesn't give 115K. Best I can do is 114.8 +/- ticks, and there's not much other finagling I can do that'll give you an extra 300.

1st: Shifted back to the 1st yellow. Drops about 50 in ticks but guarantees note squeezes. E-whammy suggests that yellow sustain is the end, but still.
2nd: Goes to the YBO triple, if barely with perfect e-whammy. Not much else here.
3rd: Goes to the yellow right before the next OD. Again, not much.
4th: Goes to the yellow sustain. Ticks, but nothing more.

If everything goes right, that's still only 114920-ish. Where's the extra 150 at? One permutation I found does give 115,040, but it requires a really diffcult squeeze on an OD sustain to get the note but not the whammy under OD, and then getting enough whammy to do the rest of the path like you weren't trying to get that OD note at all.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I'm not sure on Outer Space. I do remember it being a pain, but right now I can't remember why. I'll take a look at it when I have the time. Hopefully at least some of the paths are fully correct.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No updates on the score stat front; didn't do much of any drums playing due to my schedule last week.

Newest score update is on Last Dance. Short of getting full ticks on the first (since it's supposed to go the full length of the sustain plus the note after it, not end before though I never got the intended end) it's pretty good.

Bit miffed at Smoke on the Water at the moment, but I've already set aside April to play some League so that part will just go to the wayside for now. I'll still play some Drums, though.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 12th over dramacomic

WHY DID I NOT UPDATE SINCE THE START OF APRIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH--*gasp*

...Okay, I'm good now.

In all seriousness, while an actual, bona-fide update was going to be at least two weeks in the wings due to the point spreads, it's kinda silly how I didn't say a word in my own thread during that period. Could've at least mentioned any of the reduxes I did before April started.

This was a fairly topsy-turvy kind of month. I had gone into this month intending to play League and at least make placements, but my online class, work, LCS catchup, Video catchup, and some streamlining problems have shoved that way into next month, which was not at all intended. I do still intend to do placements (and I'll have that chance next week, if everything goes well), and once that's done I will be back to standard stuff. I kinda have to set myself up with a corded connection for league to avoid...most d/c problems (it still happens sometimes, for some fucking reason), or wel I'd stay in my room. I'll have to, like, buy a 100 ft cord or something at some point.

In actual SH news, sjay has already gotten within 40m of me, which is very concerning. I'm assuming he's getting into Expert now. I don't really want to passed by him so I prrrrooooobably should divert efforts into holding him off somehow, or something. At some point. I mean, it kinda mixes with my intentions of putting scores in for everything anyways, but I may have to switch around what difficulty goes first. Maybe.

Oh, and now I'm 25. Yay?

sjay  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to have you back voidedalive2x. Your updates are a staple part of the forum these days. Good reading as always and it will be good to see you playing more.
As for me passing you anytime soon. I wouldn't worry about it.There's still one he'll of a long way to go my friend. When you stop and look at the numbers..., I can't really see an end insight.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there. Haven't got to test out any of those paths sadly :c.

Hope you're doing well my friend!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
Good to have you back voidedalive2x. Your updates are a staple part of the forum these days. Good reading as always and it will be good to see you playing more.
As for me passing you anytime soon. I wouldn't worry about it.There's still one he'll of a long way to go my friend. When you stop and look at the numbers..., I can't really see an end insight.

You jumped nearly 15m from last week. And right now you're about 40mil away from me. Considering I haven't had nearly enough time to play (and with as focused as I'm trying to be as well) as of late, that's bit concerning from my end.

Pinkie: As a slight correction, the last update on Last Dance was the last path I had done (how many more "lasts" can I fit into that last setence? who knows...), so I think that's more that 50% of the paths down. I am somewhat considering re-reduxing some songs to get as many 1sts on PS3 as possible, but I don't know about doing that much.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tell me if a path is widely off, and I'll try to fix it. Not the best pather by any means, but, decent at it lol. Have a lovely day my friend.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +2 to 10th over hydrapower and sburymadness
Rock Band 3: +2 to 12th over blingdomepiece and socko25

Rock Band 3 Drums FCs:
Today
La La Love You
Rockstar

And now we reach the biggest climb: 50m, from 350m to 400m, more or less. Granted, if I can have nearly 10m weeks like this one was, I'll be done by mid-June!

I nearly freaked out about being done already when I saw 400m on one of the stats, but after a moment I realized it was the Drums instrument, not RB3. Would've really fucked with my sense of time there.

I still have about a 40m lead over sjay, which if everything goes right will stay that way until I switch byack over to Lefty at which point he will likely pass me in the end. A damn shame, but not much I can do about that short of speeding through my lefty goal and then rampaging through WT, 5 and WoR to start amassing a bigger lead. It'd be theoretically possible since my workload during the summer should be lowered due to a (temporarily) bigger management staff along with more people able to work the dayshift, buuuuut I doubt that'll actually happen.

I will likely stick with Drums, as that seems to be the most guaranteed place I can get the most points (other than Guitar). I do have plans in place for what I want to do as far as OMBFCs because those will be there in the future on all difficulties, but time is more important here. I keep sliding between being excited to start actually doing OMBs to be a little dejected at the slog through easy I'll have to do (and Medium to a lesser extent; it'll be more fun on the GH side, I think). Still, it will be very nice when I won't have to play through Easy anymore escept for squeezing purposes. As frustrating as squeezing can be, it's at least a tolerable pursuit on easy compared to just trying to get all the FCs. I'm still leaning toward trying to get paths up for everything at least on GHWT and RB1/2 where I can, even if they won't be the best ones out there. Maddening? Probably, but I may very well be more maddened by not doing it, so...

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The king is back! Impressive as always. Currently looking at a 50m gap of my own, though that's on overall, which is a hell of a lot easier than a single instrument. Best of luck my friend, also, you should take a day and get another FC on RB3 X Bass. And if The Killing Moon/CiaM/Free Bird are being nice, that's an FGFC. But as always, you do you, my friend. If my LP craps out 100% I may try doing this insane thing that still makes no sense in my head (As in it seems impossible) of doing the first 3 games on lefty.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
The king is back! Impressive as always. Currently looking at a 50m gap of my own, though that's on overall, which is a hell of a lot easier than a single instrument. Best of luck my friend, also, you should take a day and get another FC on RB3 X Bass. And if The Killing Moon/CiaM/Free Bird are being nice, that's an FGFC. But as always, you do you, my friend. If my LP craps out 100% I may try doing this insane thing that still makes no sense in my head (As in it seems impossible) of doing the first 3 games on lefty.

I'm no king, really. Just stubbornly good.

CiaM and Free Bird aren't a problem at all (doubly so for FB; the SH version is much harder), I'm just saving them to do until I'm satisfied with my reduxes. EWTRTW, as I've stated, is going to be my final FC. The only problem is going to be Killing Moon, which might take longer than I want it to but not too long in the grand scheme of things.

And good luck with lefty flip! I would honestly recommend NOT starting on Expert because if my experience is anything to go by, your arm independence is not going to be there. Play a couple songs on Easy to feel it out, then jump up to Medium or Hard for practice. I'm at the point where I could conceivably play any instrument on Hard at a decent level (nowhere near the "FC nearly everything E-H" I am on righty, but), yet that still took a couple months to both get the courage to do that and not feel like my hands were aliens when I did try.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

I'm no king, really. Just stubbornly good.

Totally not going to steal this.

voidedalive2x wrote:

CiaM and Free Bird aren't a problem at all (doubly so for FB; the SH version is much harder), I'm just saving them to do until I'm satisfied with my reduxes. EWTRTW, as I've stated, is going to be my final FC. The only problem is going to be Killing Moon, which might take longer than I want it to but not too long in the grand scheme of things.

And good luck with lefty flip! I would honestly recommend NOT starting on Expert because if my experience is anything to go by, your arm independence is not going to be there. Play a couple songs on Easy to feel it out, then jump up to Medium or Hard for practice. I'm at the point where I could conceivably play any instrument on Hard at a decent level (nowhere near the "FC nearly everything E-H" I am on righty, but), yet that still took a couple months to both get the courage to do that and not feel like my hands were aliens when I did try.
Yeah, from what I remember it's just that one strumming streak on CiaM, don't remember the Free Bird Chart, but I trust you on that one.

Did fix my LP, so maybe a bit longer till I get to lefty flip! Still, have... like 300 songs on keys and a few hundred songs in GH DLC... and all those songs I bought just for keys on G/B... and all the on-disc stuff I want to do... it's gonna be awhile lol. You know how it is sometimes haha.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be my guest. Not gonna complain nor can I really demand royalties (...idk, maybe put it in a sig or something?).

RB3 XDrums FCs:
On a Plain

Nearly forgot about inputtng my scores, but I got them in time, I think. 45m or so left, now.

Not much else to say since there shouldn't be a rank-up yet.

EDIT: Oh, DAMMIT, he passed me!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 50 of 63

Jump to: