ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What's with these "anonymous" usernames from 1969?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:55 am    Post subject: What's with these "anonymous" usernames from 1969? Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/memberlist.php

By default, the memberlist shows all the members in order of oldest accounts first, which always started with JC and Matt. Now, it looks like there are a bunch of usernames that start with "anonymous_" and then a number, and these all have a joined date of 12/31/1969. My first thought was that this was just some kind of dev testing or something that went wrong or wasn't finished, but a lot of these accounts actually have scores submitted, so I'm not sure what to think.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess would be possibly accounts that have been deleted, or like you guess, testing accounts.

As for the join date, here is my intuition: If these accounts don't have a "real" join date, then the database would set the join date to a bogus value. Assuming the database stores dates in Unix time format, which is basically the number of seconds since 1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC, then a sensible value for a bogus date is 0, which would be midnight UTC on 1970-01-01. Assuming you are in America (or really, any timezone that is behind UTC), then it would show up as 1969-12-31.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the amount of "deleted" posts as shown this thread, it might not be a bug test.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, now I'm even more confused. I don't venture over to the RB side too often so I've never seen that thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: