Watch This
We're All Gonna Die
We've Got a Situation Here
Welcome to the Black Parade
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Wings of a Butterfly
World on Fire
Wretches and Kings

There we go. All of that DLC FC'd, and all x-plat 1sts, too. Not all of these are unmatchable, mind, but I think each path I made is pretty damn close to optimal.

Gonna keep working through EGuitar now. I will likely wait on the rest of the DLC for a bit, in part because I do want to give myself a small break from trying to FC songs and make paths at the same time.

No other updates right now since noting was ranked up. WoR might be next time around, though.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see you getting stuck in.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:

You seriously sigged that, of all things?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
sjay wrote:

You seriously sigged that, of all things?

You don't like it?
sjay  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go, I got rid of it for ya.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sjay wrote:
You don't like it?

No, I don't mind. I'm just a bit confused as to why you sigged it, is all. And removed everything else in your sig, since I think you had something else there before.

GH5 EGuitar imports FC'd. I hoped I could've done it before Saturday, but that didn't pan out since I just didn't feel like it on THursday.

I've been waffling hard on what I've wanted to do on my quest for 3B, and I'm probably gonna do a fuckton of that as I go along, so don't be surprised if I jump around like crazy from difficulty to difficulty, or instrument to instrument. I think I won't touch much of the imports on second thought, if only because trying to FC songs on M/H D/V when I haven't done the same for some of them on their original games doesn't sit right with me. I'm free to do all the EOMBs I want (well, -2 since I don't have Turn Off the Light and American Pie yet), but I'm missing SH MDrums, BH MD/V, and GH5 MD/V, so I don't want to FC those here yet. Same goes for Hard, since the only ones I could FC there are just G/B.

One thing I do know for sure is that I'll have to take a radically different approach for vocals regardless. I don't know what it is about the GH engine compared to the RB engine that I have trouble with, but I find it astronomically harder to FC or even combo songs even on Easy on GH while on RB I could FC practically any song E-HV that isn't legit hard (BoRap, Good Vibes), and I could reasonably translate that to Expert for the most part. I really don't understand what the problem is, but it does mean I will probbly have to work from the top down in this case. I will do Easy first on Vox no matter what in order to do the paths for them, but after that I'll start on Expert and drop to Medium. This, at least, will remain the same no matter what. I will also basically do E/X from easiest to hardest for that same reason. Everything else? Other than imports, who the hell knows. Right now I'm doing WoR MGuitar DLC, and the plan is to move to Hard next. We'll see if that sticks.

Still dreading going through WT/5 DLC, though. That's gonna be a doozy...

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 10th over singemfrc

GHWoR MGuitar FCs (29/80):
2nd Sucks
All I Want
Downfall of us All
Elected
Poison
Sorrow
Black Sunday
Crazy Horse
Parade of the Dead
Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades
Blooddrunk
Living Dead Beat
Was it Worth It
Beyond the Life You Know
Doomsayer
Savor the Kill
World on Fire
Name
Rescue Me
Wings of a Butterfly
She's a Genius
Calling Dr. Love
Detroit Rock City
Blackout
Burning in the Sky
The Catalyst
The Messenger
Waiting for the End
Wretches and Kings

Considering The Catalyst is literally unFC-able on MGuitar, I'm still counting it since I FC'd everything before and after the glitched note. Almost halfway though, now.

Only real rank-up is on WoR. There will be another one soon since I'm less than 4m away from Anarchy, but after that don't expect them to come so quickly for now. As a small note, I'm not expecting to try to pass sjay right now (though I will eventually). I'm basically only looking to pass kris and reach up near kermess as that'll get me the 300m I need for 3B.

As for the goal, I might just go back to Easy instead, at least for the DLC. Current itch is to get the OMBs out of the way, though I might still just stick to playing HGuitar after. We'll see. I might just work on the DLC letter by letter (or dificulty by difficulty, as the case may be) across each instrument.

sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Rank-ups:
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 10th over singemfrc

GHWoR MGuitar FCs (29/80):
2nd Sucks
All I Want
Downfall of us All
Elected
Poison
Sorrow
Black Sunday
Crazy Horse
Parade of the Dead
Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades
Blooddrunk
Living Dead Beat
Was it Worth It
Beyond the Life You Know
Doomsayer
Savor the Kill
World on Fire
Name
Rescue Me
Wings of a Butterfly
She's a Genius
Calling Dr. Love
Detroit Rock City
Blackout
Burning in the Sky
The Catalyst
The Messenger
Waiting for the End
Wretches and Kings

Considering The Catalyst is literally unFC-able on MGuitar, I'm still counting it since I FC'd everything before and after the glitched note. Almost halfway though, now.

Only real rank-up is on WoR. There will be another one soon since I'm less than 4m away from Anarchy, but after that don't expect them to come so quickly for now. As a small note, I'm not expecting to try to pass sjay right now (though I will eventually). I'm basically only looking to pass kris and reach up near kermess as that'll get me the 300m I need for 3B.

As for the goal, I might just go back to Easy instead, at least for the DLC. Current itch is to get the OMBs out of the way, though I might still just stick to playing HGuitar after. We'll see. I might just work on the DLC letter by letter (or dificulty by difficulty, as the case may be) across each instrument.

Your doing well my friend, and all those FC's too.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done on all your FC's my dude. I really value how much work you (and sjay!) have been putting in these games on the lower difficulties!
sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
Well done on all your FC's my dude. I really value how much work you (and sjay!) have been putting in these games on the lower difficulties!

Lower difficulties is where it's at UltraHero.\m/
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I'm more of a fan of Hard/Expert (except Vox) myself, but hey, different strokes, etc. Though, I do want to get scores in for everything if I can.

sjay  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Personally, I'm more of a fan of Hard/Expert (except Vox) myself, but hey, different strokes, etc. Though, I do want to get scores in for everything if I can.

Getting a score for everything is exactly what it's all about. I don't worry about paths and who's first, who's second, not when there's so much to be done. You want to have overall 1st on Ghwor, go for it. So much more to be getting on with.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you missing any GH DLC ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

Getting a score for everything is exactly what it's all about. I don't worry about paths and who's first, who's second, not when there's so much to be done. You want to have overall 1st on Ghwor, go for it. So much more to be getting on with.

I don't really care so much for On-disc stuff, primarily because people like Sham have already destroyed the easier difficulties and I have no means to actually face them, nevermind I already FGFC'd WoR. At the same time, Imports and DLC have quite a few points missing (I've already raised the WoR MGuitar DLC by a couple thousand and I'm not even done yet), and each game before WoR doesn't have all their SP paths into the wiki which personally irks me a little. So I'm gonna get those filled up and try to get 1sts where I can. Not entirely sure if I'll have an easier time on other imports than I did with GH5 EGuitar; I'm partially hoping I do, and partially hoping I have to at least work a little bit for them.

Cabanon wrote:
are you missing any GH DLC ?

Anything from AES (including Anything, lol); Your Face and a couple others from WT like Dueling Banjos and the two duels; and The Infection, Na Na Na and Resistance from WoR. I don't really know for sure what I'm missing from GH5 yet, and I don't recall what else I'm missing from WT.

And obviously the 4 special songs from GH3 (Murphys and Dream On). And all the GH2 DLC which I already knew I was never gonna get in the first place.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Warriors of Rock: +1 to 9th over AnarchyInTheCA

WoR MGuitar DLC FCs:
Across 5 Oceans
Hey Superstar
Coma White
Get Your Gunn
Tourniquet
Real World
Lifelong Dayshift
New Low
Sad to Know
Supermassive Black Hole
Bulletproof Heart
Helena
Teenagers
Welcome to the Black Parade
Closer
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like a Hole
Ignorance
That's What You Get
Talk Dirty to Me
Psycho
Little Sister
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Hot Patootie
Sweet Transvestite
Time Warp
Limelight
Red Barchetta
Tom Sawyer
Always
Watch This
We're All Gonna Die
Nothing to Say
Hands Open
Birth Ritual
Black Hole Sun
Blow Up the Outside World
Burden in my Hand
Fell on Black Days
Hands All Over
Hunted Down
My Wave
Outshined
Rusty Cage
Spoonman
Plowed
Love Song
Headstrong
Buried Myself Alive

Despite what the 2nd on WttBP says, Kermess typo'd his score as 360K is impossible, so I do actually have all 1sts.

I'm annoyed it took me till 4 am last night to actually FC all of these since I wanted to get them done before the update and I knew I wasn't gonna wake up in time in the morning to do them, but they're done now. Still looking to do G/B/D on Easy for the time being, so that's what I'll start on next. I don't think I'll actually go back to get paths for all the numbered, symbol-first, and A songs, at least the ones I've already done. A part of me is just wanting to leave them be, but I will certainly go back for any that aren't 1sts (that also aren't WoR on-disc).

The next rank-up on WoR shouldn't happen this week, what with a 20m difference. Maybe by the end of September. 2.8B is very likely by maybe the end of October, though I'm certainly not going to push for 2.9B by the end of the year. 3B is definitely not happening within 2018, that's for sure.

EDIT: RRrrrgh. I'm torn between A.) Using my spreadsheet as a guide for these WoR FCs, but going UP the list instead of down (aka starting from the biggest differential instead of the smallest), B.) Similar to A, only I expand it to all the games, not just WoR, C.) Stick to WoR and do it purely alphabetical, D.) Stay on WoR but go alphabetical by each game/DLC, or E.) (more like a C2, guess) go pure alphabetical with all of them including Vox, but don't count the FCs unless they're in their home game (which mainly only applies to Drums and Vox since G/B all have scores inputted on their home games).

It sounds silly, I know, but as much as I know that I'm gonna go through Easy eventually, the sheer amount of songs I need to get through is still daunting (and really makes me wish I could just do, like, two packs of songs a week, E-X, G/B/D/V, but I was REALLY late to that particular bandwagon).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 53 of 63

Jump to: