ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Warriors of Rock DLC SP paths Vocals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:49 am    Post subject: Warriors of Rock DLC SP paths Vocals Reply with quote

Considering that the wiki currently doesn't apparently have pages for the WoR songs, I'm going to keep track of them here until that's fixed. Will be updated relatively sporadically, basically whenever I play the song.

Links for Drums and Vox (should they need it) will come later once I make those threads.

Any tips on how to organize this would be appreciated! And feel free to contribute any paths you have or playtest any of my own, as I'll do the same for yours.

Also, please be sure to at least mark your shorthand for the SP phrases needed per activation. Estimated scores and back-end squeeze note locations are encouraged as well.

I'm going to see about getting WhYYZ's chart thread getting kept up-to-date somehow, whether by getting ownership or in a worst-case secenario just copypasting into a new thread with credit to him and the others for any previous paths. Hopefully I'll hear from him soon.

-----------
-----------

Warriors of Rock DLC:

Always: 3/, 3/sk1

----------

Guitar Hero 5/WT DLC

Another Way to Die: 2/sk6 (on the 1st long "hmmm", 2(+1)/sk4 ("Woah!"), 2/sk3 (the 2nd "hey!")
Anything: 'Cept the Truth: 2/, 2/sk2, 2/
Astro Zombies: 2/sk2, 2(+1)/sk4
Attack: 2/after the talkie, 2/NN, 3/3rd "I'll Attack" (get the long one)
Audience of One: 3/"You ran away", 2/sk1
Avon: 2(+1)/Start of the 2nd verse, 2(+1)/End of the SP phrase.

----------

Guitar Hero WT Imports:

Are you Gonna Go My Way: 3/1st phrase of the chorus,

-----------

Guitar Hero Metallica Imports:

Am I Evil?: 2/sk4, 2/, 3/sk3

------------

Guitar Hero Smash Hits Imports:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Hiddinsanity  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been ages since I last played WoR vox, but here's what I can recall (all are WT DLC):

Electro Rock
3(1) "Gotta keep it going and go with the flow," the one before the first "Rock, rock, rock and roll from the soul"

Grave of Opportunity
2(1)-2nn (sorry I don't remember the exact first phrase)

The Touch
2(1)-2nn-2sk3 (again, I don't remember the exact first phrase)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: