Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SetlistPatcher
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackheartstar  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GameZelda I know you have some pretty indeth knowledge of the workings of Guitar Hero. From what has been done here can you see or know of a way to make a perfect extended setlist? Ive burn around 17 disc with various arrangements of 60 added songs (124 total songs). Only the first 76 appeare propperly on any disc I burn (they all play they are just difficalt to find do to the selector being lost).
Killers777  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can add songs to the bonus songs without any problems, but when I tried adding songs to the tiers, only 1 of the 3 I added showed up? I added them to separate tiers, but the one I added on the first tier only showed up. Anybody else have this problem?

Visit My Thread for Custom charts, characters, screens, guitars, and fretboards!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: liveafterdeth
Killers777  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one knows?

Visit My Thread for Custom charts, characters, screens, guitars, and fretboards!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: liveafterdeth
damage9  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you edit the required_songs in Campaign.dtb? If you have 8 songs per tier, you have to put number 8 intead of 5 inside each difficulty node, like this:

N kDifficultyExpert(76)
l
L S kDifficultyExpert
l
L
I 8 ---> amount of songs you have to pass
l
L
I 8 ---> amount of songs available

Got it? If you have already done it, so I don't know what's wrong.
You should also take care about not put the same song in store AND tiers.
And try playing from the begining, without loading the game, and see if the other songs become available (I don't know if it make any difference).
Killers777  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! That helped. Thank you so much! I didn't even think of that.

Killers777  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait. I spoke too soon. I made the number of songs available 6, and burned it like that, and it didnt work. But I thought about it, and it didnt make sense because why would the song added in the first tier work and not the rest? I added one to the last tier and the second to last, and they are the songs that wont show up.

Killers777  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone gotten any farther with this?

fawked  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just came across this thread... the original post misleading, am i actually able to scroll down now using the patcher, or are people having the same 'some song invisible' bug?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I really need someone to mirror this please, Savefile is down, and I'm doing this experiment that requires this. I'd be grateful.

dclapp wrote:
Fork1 wrote:
I quit. This team is Deadhead6391s now.
you quit? so no more hacking YT accounts then?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: skylerinmanSH
MasterOfTheAxe  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i have an odd issue... the quickplay milo just disappeared haha. like out of no where. Im gonna restore it with arktool hopefuly
skylerinman  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterOfTheAxe wrote:
Ok i have an odd issue... the quickplay milo just disappeared haha. like out of no where. Im gonna restore it with arktool hopefuly

you can use GHEX

200th post WOOT
dclapp wrote:
Fork1 wrote:
I quit. This team is Deadhead6391s now.
you quit? so no more hacking YT accounts then?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: skylerinmanSH
MasterOfTheAxe  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used arktool already. Pretty easy to fix. But yeah i think I may be on my way to finding away to fixing the invisible song problem. See what ive noticed is that the amount of invisible songs that appear in everyones setlist seems to be dirrectly proportional to the ammount of songs they have added. So this leads me to believe it is a prgraming glitch by the makers of guitar hero. I'm currently working on a way to by pass this by ballencing out the ratio, by adding extra scroll length that is unneeded, therefore decreasing the chances of invisble songs appearing in the setlist. In other words.... scroll length is set for 24 extra songs, 24 extra songa are added. 6 are invisible. This would mean that 1/4 of the extra scroll length is glitchy. Therefore making the scroll length longer (lets say 50) should drastically decrease the chance that there will be a glitchy invisible song in the setlist. Sound plausable? Im gonna test my theory now
cowabanga  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolute necrobump, but I have reason for it. If anyone wants to download and use this program I reuploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?epub6mnbiu514ic
Vinyl4Ever123  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject: Expanding Guitar Hero hacking Reply with quote

If the setlist patcher program can add mesh files to the setlist milo, then maybe it would be possible to add other types of files to any milo if the source code could be edited. For example, there was a Guitar Hero 1 character model found in one of the Guitar Hero 2 demos, but there are no textures in the milo, so if it would be possible to add tex files to a milo it could work!. Even with editing menus, or venues, or anything else, it would be way better if we could finally have some sort of new advancement in the Guitar Hero hacking community.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: Vinyl4Ever123
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: