ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S5 - PS2 - League AA Week 4 Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it's a wicked fun song to play!

Dag, yo. My first last place! God, I hate Woman on Expert...

I was worried people would get the FC on JtF... I was so close! I would always flip my hand over to the top of the fret buttons, and I would hit it all the time in Practice mode, but I only managed to hit it once in an actual run, which I screwed up later in the song.

I'm thinking open-B for me next season. =P

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noting that i did make a typo on my John the fisherman score, thats why is so high, sorry for the inconvenience i'll take my 1 pnt and try not to make any mistakes next time
soundbarrier4  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
soundbarrier4 wrote:
First place on Gemini.

If it weren't for that, I would have had a chance of catching you

BTW, who is that girl in your avatar?

The girl in my avatar is Hayley Williams. She's the lead singer of Paramore. My favorite band.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: soundbarrier4SH
lyptus  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally!!!! JoePopo didn't get first for a week! I was gone for three days this week and was lucky most of the scores I got fairly quickly. I spent most of time on Woman and still didn't FC that crap. I know I'll get that in a couple of days. As for Gemini I was very happy with that score. I knew my FC on JtF could have been better but I'm not big into squeezing. As for my Killing in the Name, this is actually the song I spent the least amount of time on. I played it for the first time on Friday night. Right before the deadline I was sitting on 450k and thought that was pretty weak so I tried a few times and got to 480. Tried a few more and got 500k, and then tried a few more and got 530k. As for the technique, I strummed normal for the slower parts, then when the fast stuff came, I took my index and downstrummed like crazy. Kind of like poked it while I tensed and twitched my arm in a controlled manner. It wasn't an FC cause I actually had 2 overstrums, including one in the noise build! Anyways, this week looks a little more difficult. LTR will be a lot of fun though. Good luck to everyone.
eknom  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I guess my JTF path sucked. I only missed the second to last note so I could have got maybe 500 more points. Damn 418 note streak
soundbarrier4  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PieGuy wrote:
Why oh why did people vote for Laid to Rest T_T?

I voted for it.

Only because I'm amazing at that song. My best logged score is -2. I think it's top 100.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: soundbarrier4SH
JoePopo  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lyptus wrote:
Finally!!!! JoePopo didn't get first for a week! I was gone for three days this week and was lucky most of the scores I got fairly quickly. I spent most of time on Woman and still didn't FC that crap. I know I'll get that in a couple of days. As for Gemini I was very happy with that score. I knew my FC on JtF could have been better but I'm not big into squeezing. As for my Killing in the Name, this is actually the song I spent the least amount of time on. I played it for the first time on Friday night. Right before the deadline I was sitting on 450k and thought that was pretty weak so I tried a few times and got to 480. Tried a few more and got 500k, and then tried a few more and got 530k. As for the technique, I strummed normal for the slower parts, then when the fast stuff came, I took my index and downstrummed like crazy. Kind of like poked it while I tensed and twitched my arm in a controlled manner. It wasn't an FC cause I actually had 2 overstrums, including one in the noise build! Anyways, this week looks a little more difficult. LTR will be a lot of fun though. Good luck to everyone.

i knew i should have spent more time on KitN...

anyway well done lyptus, i'll try to work harder this week...

season 4 AA2 semi-finals
season 5 AA1 1st after regular season
ricecake  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soundbarrier4 wrote:
The girl in my avatar is Hayley Williams. She's the lead singer of Paramore. My favorite band.

Cool, she just kind of looks like a girl I know.

Back on topic, I voted for LtR too, not because I'm particularly good at it (I'm decent), but because the song rocks \m/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy with my KitN position, that wrist-killing song did pay off! A pretty good result. Though I'm surprised not many people in AA3 FCed JtF, was expected to be completely slaughtered on that one.

Grats TomTom for first this week.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it I got too busy to post my scores. Now I've fallen 8 places and I'm going away this week.
mpschawkfan  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so not good...but I'm trying my freakin' can off!

If at first, second, third, and fourth you don't succeed...
At0m1Ca15  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Six and LtR this morning, got massive improvements on both thanks to some brilliant combos. I held six for 4 song sections!!! o_O

I've set a goal for B&TH, Six, and LtR, and I'm 6k, 9k, and 4k away from each XD bad luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: