ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Frankenstein

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Frankenstein Reply with quote

Note Chart | Mirror

New Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
MetalMadness  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I like having a top score that even the super squeezers can't find the right SP for, I'm ready to give up my last solo 1st place score. In case you were wondering, at one point I got it up to 31 1sts. Then Zepiou came along and started knocking em down. Records are made to be broken. Great job to Dougie and Cdw01! The beginning of my path - get the 1st 2 SP's and use on the 2nd Green (runs over SP #3). Get the next 2 SP's - no whammy and activate immediately. It's a very fast activation and I always did it with tilt not select, so it is possible. You can get the single yellow hold SP note. That's my secret. I'm sure when I posted that score, I was not into squeezing so I won't be surprised to see 118,500 before long.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetalMadness wrote:
The beginning of my path - get the 1st 2 SP's and use on the 2nd Green (runs over SP #3). Get the next 2 SP's - no whammy and activate immediately. It's a very fast activation and I always did it with tilt not select, so it is possible. You can get the single yellow hold SP note. That's my secret. I'm sure when I posted that score, I was not into squeezing so I won't be surprised to see 118,500 before long.
Ah, thank you very much. I knew my sp path was probably wrong since I squeezed everything out of it and was still coming up short. I was starting out with a 3(2)-2(2) before. With all of those sp phrases jammed together, I was having a very hard time finding the best path, since there were so many different possibilites.
MetalMadness  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, 119,5xx! Nice score. Wasn't expecting another 1400 points. Very Nice!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now that the sweep is finished through the easy section, I guess I can start again.
Cdw01  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dougie wrote:
Well, now that the sweep is finished through the easy section, I guess I can start again.

By all means, go for it.
Dougie  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only bad thing is, now that I am strating to get close to finding another job, I may not have the ridiculous amounts of free time I had when I was going through those songs before.
Cdw01  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I just found an even better path on this song while I was charting my path for medium. With it, I should be able to break 120k.

Edit: While the path is better, I don't think it's possible to execute because of the sp delay in GH1. It would be definitely work to break 120k using GH2 system, though.
Dougie  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: WHAT?! Reply with quote

That makes no sense at all. Are you saying there is a noticeable delay in activating star power for you in GH1 and NOT in GH2?!

That's the main reason I can't stand trying for the records in GH2: the delay! I know I bitched about it plenty in the Shout at the Devil thread. It's like I have to intentionally wait to activate star power. In GH1, the activation is virtually instantaneous. When I'm ready to squeeze the front end on GH1, I position my hand so that it hits the select button and the strum bar simultaneously, with NO gap, and it never misses.
Cdw01  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT?! Reply with quote

Dougie wrote:
That makes no sense at all. Are you saying there is a noticeable delay in activating star power for you in GH1 and NOT in GH2?!

That's the main reason I can't stand trying for the records in GH2: the delay! I know I bitched about it plenty in the Shout at the Devil thread. It's like I have to intentionally wait to activate star power. In GH1, the activation is virtually instantaneous. When I'm ready to squeeze the front end on GH1, I position my hand so that it hits the select button and the strum bar simultaneously, with NO gap, and it never misses.
There definitely is when you just collected the 2nd sp phrase without any whammy. :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though it's a lot help having the first 2 activations, I seem to be screwing up a lot afterwards because I'm still 2.5k away from Cdw. Anyone got something decent? I'm happy with being less than 2k away so anything that nets 117500+ is greatly appreciated. The best SP path would already help a lot.
BDOWN  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalAeon wrote:
Even though it's a lot help having the first 2 activations, I seem to be screwing up a lot afterwards because I'm still 2.5k away from Cdw. Anyone got something decent? I'm happy with being less than 2k away so anything that nets 117500+ is greatly appreciated. The best SP path would already help a lot.

What do you use to get 117k, I desperately need help here. My best is 113k

Rest In Peace Rap Battle 2009
PS, HipsterTrash = Yur0wnStupidity
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BDOWN08
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Easy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: