ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S5 - PS2 - League AAA: schmegery & freakshowexcess
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forbidden5  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna be in the next tournament
Sorry to be a noob, but how do i sign up?
Bandin  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the thread that says: "READ ME FIRST."

>.>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, thank you so much for understanding and excepting my score Barfo. I was so nervous you wouldn't except it. Anyway, congrats schmegery for winning AAA-1, and also, congrats codemann8. I look forward to seeing in you in AAA-1 the next time one of these leagues comes around.

http://www.youtube.com/user/freakshowGH

Check out some of my music at www.myspace.com/mikeguyer
codemann8  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, man, by like 200 points...Words cannot describe that last 12 hours of my guitar heroing...I finally learned this song, I CAN FC this, but its like never all at once, I can get 98% (-8 notes) but on my 288K run it was just good multipliers on SP...my biggest problem before was the chorus, I tried sliding, hopping, sliding with fingernails to slide easier (which worked out not that bad), and a slide-hop which I hopped to the YO but slide to the RB chord, so I'd be combing the fret...but ended up just hopping in general

overall, i can't believe I turned a 5.0 star to a 7.5 in one day. I worked at my job all the rest of the week and I worked from noon to midnight literally working on this song and at least restarted the song at least 100 times, and had an improving score >20 times, my average score on a good run would be 260-270K, 8 star in the future, promise!

I was hoping, after I was learning this song, that you'd underestimate me, which I know I would, that you wouldn't try as hard, which I see you kinda didn't too much really with your 305K peak score from before. But congrats on the win, you had me from the start and I'm sure you appreciate my effort in the playoffs. I will then see ya in AAA-1, that is given if I'm not busy with school, but I'll try to make time. It was a good run this season, catch ya later.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
backinblack167  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats schmeg and freakshow!
Season 5 - AAA1 out in first round
freakshowexcess  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
OMG, man, by like 200 points...Words cannot describe that last 12 hours of my guitar heroing...I finally learned this song, I CAN FC this, but its like never all at once, I can get 98% (-8 notes) but on my 288K run it was just good multipliers on SP...my biggest problem before was the chorus, I tried sliding, hopping, sliding with fingernails to slide easier (which worked out not that bad), and a slide-hop which I hopped to the YO but slide to the RB chord, so I'd be combing the fret...but ended up just hopping in general

overall, i can't believe I turned a 5.0 star to a 7.5 in one day. I worked at my job all the rest of the week and I worked from noon to midnight literally working on this song and at least restarted the song at least 100 times, and had an improving score >20 times, my average score on a good run would be 260-270K, 8 star in the future, promise!

I was hoping, after I was learning this song, that you'd underestimate me, which I know I would, that you wouldn't try as hard, which I see you kinda didn't too much really with your 305K peak score from before. But congrats on the win, you had me from the start and I'm sure you appreciate my effort in the playoffs. I will then see ya in AAA-1, that is given if I'm not busy with school, but I'll try to make time. It was a good run this season, catch ya later.

Wow, you really did make quite an improvement. I if I had spent more time on it, I probably would've beaten my old score and 8*'d it, but I was getting frustrated with it, so I just stopped. I almost stopped with a run of 287K. I guess it's a good thing I didn't.

http://www.youtube.com/user/freakshowGH

Check out some of my music at www.myspace.com/mikeguyer
KsiIvanDrago  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called psychobilly freakout in the finals...i knew it...worst 4 songs for a playoff round ever.
schmegery  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FCed this song 3 times in one day. That's how much I wanted to win this thing and then I find out Krim doesn't but I know you put some effort into it Krim and it's a tough song.

Congrats to freakshow, Krim, codeman, and also everyone else that gave it their all. If you tried, you're a winner in my book
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: