ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S5 - PS2 - OB Playoff Thread - Winner: NineInchNails
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NineInchNails  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR626 wrote:

Good luck in the finals. Wouldn't it be awesome if psx beat NIN by 1 point?

Going into the final, he's actually beating me on the song by 4 points, i've just not input the score as my intention is to kick his ass on it
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NineInchNails wrote:
my intention is to kick his ass on it
And my intention is to deny you and say "lolno"

Epic squeezefest shall commence in the morning. I do love how us two finalists are too busy playing 80s easy (me) and 80s medium (NineInchNub). We've got a song to squeeze the crap out of (due in approximately 41 hours give or take right now), and instead we're both attempting to path out an easier difficulty of the more recent title.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
NineInchNails  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT ONLY TOOK ONE FC! IT ONLY TOOK ONE FC!!!

Yea, you heard. I'm as surprised as anyone, playing medium really did improve my squeezing. >_>
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have a score. Zero confidence in it whatsoever, so I believe NIN shall be dealing me my first playoff defeat in 3 leagues. Meh, it has been a great season regardless of the outcome.

For the record, 5 FCs. 3 yesterday, 2 today. A helluva lot more effort than certain other nubs >_>

Also, lol at us not getting anywhere near 30 FCs collectively

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
NineInchNails  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
Well, I have a score. Zero confidence in it whatsoever, so I believe NIN shall be dealing me my first playoff defeat in 3 leagues. Meh, it has been a great season regardless of the outcome.

For the record, 5 FCs. 3 yesterday, 2 today. A helluva lot more effort than certain other nubs >_>

Also, lol at us not getting anywhere near 30 FCs collectively

Well in fairness, some freak occurance happened where I only required to FC the song once. had that not happened, we'd be talking 45 FCs at least. >_>

Also, i'm off to bed now mate. Best of luck, i'll see you and the results on the morrow.
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, congrats to one NineInchNails for becoming champion and ending my playoff winning streak. Whilst most would've thought that NIN had it won right from the start of the season (and rightfully so), I definitely gave it my all for this league (IRC can testify to that throughout the entirety of the season >_>).

Oh, just for shiggles, a log of my FC scores:

Yep, the first FC from today was craptastic and I was ready to literally throw my SG through the TV (and not just in an obligatory "must type that in IRC" kinda way).

Thanks to everyone that participated in this league for making it as awesomesauce as it was, and for the commishes for coming up with this league. <3 to all.

Barfo  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey photobucket was having some maintenance so i couldn't put in the updated pic with the scores last night (and then i forgot this morning), but it was a really close round, with psxfreak101 getting 358,068, and NIN turning in 358,320, both scores which blow my mind. Ill update the bracket pic hen i remember to do so.
JR626  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats NIN.

You guys had some insane scores. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that CMH score will never be beaten. Did you miss ANY squeezes?
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

252 points?!?! Wow, that's just amazing. That had to have come down to one squeeze. Well, NIN won, like most of us expected, but it was still very close. Congrats to everyone.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR626 wrote:
Congrats NIN.

You guys had some insane scores. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that CMH score will never be beaten. Did you miss ANY squeezes?
According to NIN, he missed 600, so don't be sayin' that CMH score will "never" be beaten :P

I also know based on what I was hitting and missing, I'm pretty sure I missed a (nub) squeeze. Could've been closer, heh. Still, 252 spread makes it an epic squeezefest as we wanted, and as far as I'm concerned, that's the main thing

NineInchNails  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
JR626 wrote:
Congrats NIN.

According to NIN, he missed 600, so don't be sayin' that CMH score will "never" be beaten :P

I also know based on what I was hitting and missing, I'm pretty sure I missed a (nub) squeeze. Could've been closer, heh. Still, 252 spread makes it an epic squeezefest as we wanted, and as far as I'm concerned, that's the main thing

I've since found another 200... there's also a squeeze which should be possible, just tough to do when it ends on a HOPO. But 359k is definitely attainable.
SilverSwift  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fitting that the OB (supersqueezelol) league is decided by a solitary squeeze. Well done NIN and psx for the awesome scores, and to everyone else who participated in such a tough league.

emptyset wrote:
I should ban you all and never look back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: