ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
80s - S6 - PS2 - League OB/B Week 2 Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilboss  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold Diver FC just wasn't happening for me this week, can't believe I got 687 n/s and double strummed the outro - three times...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was extremely happy with all my scores this week until piso showed me the obvious thing I was missing on WILAY. Still got nothing to complain about with 2nd overall though

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm near the bottom of the pack of the B league (sighs), and now school is coming back (I am a teacher), so my playing time is just about going to be cut back severely...

ksadler - who can't wait for GH3
Niall  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightmare JG: yes, yes, you definitely could have done better on OaL and HD if you were freaking 3rd on Seventeen... But I also understand sudden out-of-nowhere Great Runs that can't be duplicated. I used to be great at the twist songs in previous versions then suck horribly at the regular songs. Never could figure out why... Great job though, that 17 score really helped you this week!

V4mpyr3: congrats on taking WILAY with -1; my best was -13. The annoying thing is I was like -1 in Slow in practice, and -5 in Full Speed in practice, but as soon as I switched to career mode, it was -20... gahhhh!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawlz, that was predictably horrible. Haven't seen this week's songs yet, not sure I want to...

EDIT: ...har! That's fine. I can cope with those.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
JeffyBIsOnPier19  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I did pretty horribly this past week. The new songs look promising to me though.
V4mpyr3  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niall wrote:

V4mpyr3: congrats on taking WILAY with -1; my best was -13. The annoying thing is I was like -1 in Slow in practice, and -5 in Full Speed in practice, but as soon as I switched to career mode, it was -20... gahhhh!!

Ty, actually thought someone would get a FC on it, but it is way to easy to screw up one note here and there.
As far as practice goes, i never go into practice mode, cause it would probably be just like it was for you there, mind ghosts i guess, pressure and shit that makes it different
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping for a few ranks up and got 8! Needless to say I'm happy but I'm hoping to get at least another 8 ranks in the next two weeks (which is more like 9 cuz we all know JR is going to be kicking all our asses in the coming weeks grr lol). This week is probably the perfect week for me, so I'm hoping I get a lot this week and then don't have some horrible setlist (Read: BiM/PWM) Week 4.

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely should have tried to optimize Only a Lad more... and everything else. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that my star paths are not all that great. BUT I have many more gold stars on my screen than I had before this league started, and I can celebrate what will probably be my only time in the overall top 20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
All I'm going to say is that I'm NOT leaving that shit to the last minute ever again *points to OaL score*

I SHOULD'VE had 4 FCs...
QFMFT. I'm still not over me bombing the outro in Seventeen which I've nailed so many times in practice. I should honestly be 6th overall right now, but 8th will do, considering I'm in a league full of super-squeezers. Maybe this week will be the first time I've gotten 4 FC's. At least I managed to pull a Holy Diver and What I Like About You FC out of nowhere, so I can't complain too much.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
rewand0  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did friking amazing this week holy crap. Never expected to get first on Seventeen by 10K. I finall FC'd holy diver such a hard song. WILAY was crap and OAL was second because I suck at squeezing.
Goals:
Hard
Five Star TTFAF [ ]
Rewand0
DirtyHarry55  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for fixing my scores Barfo!

Hey, I moved up a spot this week! I need to try to play each song more than a couple of more times! I am very busy this season. By season 8, I should be a playoff contender!
NightmareJG  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niall wrote:
Nightmare JG: yes, yes, you definitely could have done better on OaL and HD if you were freaking 3rd on Seventeen... But I also understand sudden out-of-nowhere Great Runs that can't be duplicated. I used to be great at the twist songs in previous versions then suck horribly at the regular songs. Never could figure out why... Great job though, that 17 score really helped you this week!

I don't know why, Seventeen was a great run, but it wasn't much higher than my previous best, I just kept making stupid mistakes on those songs, especially Holy Diver, I just kept getting one note short of an FC, the score I submitted was my first run from last sunday, I can't believe that I didn't best it, it's pretty low, I tried like hell too.

I kind of wanted to play with twists, it sounded like fun, but this is my first season, so I missed it.

Gyle41386  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My lone FC was my worst ranking, LOL
doughboy1013  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I turned in scores for last week, but did not make the list. Is there anything that can be checked on this, as I've just gotten to college and don't have any of the data from playing sessions last wee?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: