ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S6 - XBOX - Hard Thread: Week 4 Songs Up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilkoz  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally had time to play last night, although week 4 was already over with, so I decided to try to get past the last 4 songs on Expert that have been holding me back. Institutionalized, Misirlou, Hangar 18 & of course, Free Bird. I previously thought these songs were impossible for me. But, to no avail. I practiced Institutionalized/Misirlou once on every setting, then tried my luck at passing and yes, I did it! Whoo-hoo. I couldn't believe it. Then I tried Hangar 18 and no can do. This morning, I passed Hangar 18 and Free Bird, both on the first try. YEAH!!!!! I've never beat any of the Guitar Heros' on Expert before. I feel like I've accomplished something. Now, to just wait and see if I've made the playoffs. It's been a great 4 weeks everyone.
overlordandm  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I'd also like to comment that i got the ps2 version 2 days ago of gh2. And id like to say that the ps2 version is so much easier(for me) i have 11 fcs on expert and almost all of them are some i dont have on xbox 360 (less talk more rokk fc oh yea). the whammy bar is sooo much better and the buttons seem easier to manuever. I got 98% on free bird with a solo c fc. 591k. after two days of all ps2 sightreads im already ranked 350+ (as of right now) and have 18.515 million points and only 4 songs not 6 starred. I cant wait to go for more fcs tonight. i have a ton of songs i can improve on.

Ive just found out the reason why so many people despise the x-plorer, the sg is so much better!!!

warning off topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on another note this season was fun and i cant wait for the next one.
mrkuo  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overlordandm wrote:
Oh, and I'd also like to comment that i got the ps2 version 2 days ago of gh2. And id like to say that the ps2 version is so much easier(for me) i have 11 fcs on expert and almost all of them are some i dont have on xbox 360 (less talk more rokk fc oh yea). the whammy bar is sooo much better and the buttons seem easier to manuever. I got 98% on free bird with a solo c fc. 591k. after two days of all ps2 sightreads im already ranked 350+ (as of right now) and have 18.515 million points and only 4 songs not 6 starred. I cant wait to go for more fcs tonight. i have a ton of songs i can improve on.

Ive just found out the reason why so many people despise the x-plorer, the sg is so much better!!!

Wow, 591k on freebird. You're talking about expert I'll sasume. LTMR FC on expert is impressive, but the ps2 guitar doesn't have an advantage over the xplorer, does it? I believe there aren't any notes to whammy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe this has been asked allready but i haven't seen it anywere...

why are all the results up for this week except for the one from this league... ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: lil leluen v2
overlordandm  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i hear people say that [mrkuo], but for some reason the buttons seem easier to manuever with i dont know why. maybe its the shape or that theyre closer together but i do so much better with the sg than the x-plorer. it took me like one run of shout at the devil on expert to get used to it but after that i was beating my expert scores on 360 left and right.
TarLaPaN  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilLeLuenv2 wrote:

why are all the results up for this week except for the one from this league... ?

Also league A. elx said they would be up by 3pm est
Overcome TtFaF [x...jk]
5* Hard [KoC]
100 PFO Wins [68 so far]

Last edited by TarLaPaN on Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
mrkuo  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilLeLuenv2 wrote:

Probably within the next few hours.

overlord: Did you start playing gh2 in April when it came out for the 360? Or did you play on the ps2 previously?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overlordandm wrote:

I'm the other way around. I find the 360 version easier than the ps2, plus, I can't even look at the ps2 graphics anymore, they're so crappy compared to the 360.
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh, I don't feel too good about the results, i slacked off and pretty much ignored guitar hero for the week and played each song twice and that was it, with the exception of my ltr score, I think i did pretty crappy
but hopefully the play-offs are more than 8 spots and that I don't go back more than 4 spots, otherwise if its 8 spots, then i'm sitting on the bubble

. |
\./
yay, results are almost ready, its worth the wait, when it comes up im goinng to put my 100th post in, woot

Last edited by M002 on Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
elx  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say it right now, results are almost ready. If someone points out that it is after 3 PM, look forward to a 1 week ban.
Undone  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodluck to everyone in the playoffs
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Chinchilla42
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not exactly excited to see the results, mine were terrible this week...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elx must be working real hard. Maybe he's deciding how many people to put into the bracket. Can't wait for results, even though this week was horrible and probably resulted in no playoffs for me.
mrkuo  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS2 expert playoffs have 10 spots in each division. I like my chances of making our playoffs! Unfortunately, I most likley won't be getting a bye in week 1.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrkuo so you know i started playing in april when 360 gh-2 came out then found this website. the reason i bought gh2 for ps2 two days ago was because i knew i was screwed and wouldnt be able to play gh for forever because of the crappy wait for 360 repairs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 30 of 31

Jump to: