ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S6 - XBOX - Hard Thread: Week 4 Songs Up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M002  

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how my name isn't in the box for XH3 on page 1 even though i'm in the play-offs
lilkoz  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M002 wrote:
I love how my name isn't in the box for XH3 on page 1 even though i'm in the play-offs

Ditto. My name isn't there either because I went to post my week 1 scores a day late.
mrkuo  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overlordandm wrote:
mrkuo so you know i started playing in april when 360 gh-2 came out then found this website. the reason i bought gh2 for ps2 two days ago was because i knew i was screwed and wouldnt be able to play gh for forever because of the crappy wait for 360 repairs.

You learned really fast then. I'm not even close to 500k on freebird. I figured that the majority of people that are much higher than me in rank had previous experience with guitar hero on the ps2. Probably my ego speaking there.

Location: Westhampton, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY, U.S.A. Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought guitar hero in June when it came out in June
ALL my other friends (like 10 of them) had it in April, and before I got it one of my friends had a party and we played Gh2 a lot, and I got my butt wooped and I was humiliated
But, once I owned the game I got really good really fast, and now, i'm doing all the butt-woopin among my friends (not in a gay sense)
A couple of upperclassmen in my school though are better than me in achievements (one has 1000 pts), however I have a higher Career score, and I think they glitched Jordan and 5-starring expert
Well, I just felt like sharing my guitar hero story, hope you enjoyed, or if you post your own story, I might be inclined to be interested in it, I wonder if there is a thread for this kind of stuff...?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31

Jump to: