ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
No One Knows
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suzzap  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gawd, I'm hopelessly stuck on the G GR dah-JUNN dah JUNN dah JUNN sections. I haven't even made it to the solo! But I was really stuck on this song for awhile on Hard, so I guess it's a matter of time and practice and one day (sigh) I'll finish the bloody song! I can't imagine getting a five star on any song yet as I'm fairly new (or is it fairly lame? Meanwhile on Hard I'm struggling with CFH, having gotten to 98% the other day, and now backsliding to the 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s, and sometimes 11 or 13! I don't know what happens, but I figure it's partially psychological. I have no other rational explanation for how I can nearly be a guitar goddess one day and then just absolutely hit nothing but clunkers the next.
suzzap  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 days later...I'm still stuck! Can't get beyond 74% of the way through (just before the big break, after which the song looks totally doable). I'm just dying on the G GR section. I swear it's psychological, as I'm starting to regress on the Intro. arrrrgh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: