ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Fall of Pangea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero II (PS2) -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Fall of Pangea Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
popemobile  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I got.

Green = SP Red = Activation Blue = No Whammies

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3529/fallofpangeacoopexpertpo7.png

If anyone wants any more co op paths, post a reply or PM me and I'll make you one
Piso  

Location: Long Island... owait, Vancouver Island... Yep, Vancouver Island.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

It looks like in measure 129, the Bass's final SP note is a little bit before the leads chord. If you whammied just one hold in either of the phrases, you could activate from the chord and still make it to the G holds in 132.

Also, the microwhammys in the Bass's last SP phrase should be enough for another measure. Instead of an instant activation, starting in 241 would get you 3 measures with the extra note from the lead part as opposed to only 2 by starting earlier.
Welcome, Piso. Your last login was Sep. 6, 2009, 1:41AM. - From April 25th, 2010. Hihi.

My GH2 co-op paths hosting

10:56 JR626-1 : i'm half retarded now
10:56 jaimeclaude : now?
10:56 psxfreak101 : only half?

popemobile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you could put that one up a little earlier, but it won't make much difference. And for the last one, it doesn't matter where you put it up, and I was just approximating the endings since I haven't tested it yet
thekovinc  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

popemobile wrote:
If anyone wants any more co op paths, post a reply or PM me and I'll make you one

I'd ask for all of yours, but I'd rather pry the co-op trophy from your cold, dead hands when I pass you on my solo co-op all while having my own paths. lol, that'd be so awesome.

1226.png
popemobile  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thekovinc wrote:
popemobile wrote:

I'd ask for all of yours, but I'd rather pry the co-op trophy from your cold, dead hands when I pass you on my solo co-op all while having my own paths. lol, that'd be so awesome.

don't get your hopes up :P
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SP deployed in the measure 158 ends a lil' bit after the measure 164 line, right? What about activate it in the measure 161 instead, just to catch the YBO chord?

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the last SP lasts nearly 3 measures... and a lil' bit more for the next! That last activation can be delayed to 243 (second red note that appears over a measure line) in order to catch an extra RB chord, can't it?

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero II (PS2) -> Expert All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: