ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Donor Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riz  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, just one.

Riz.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't have dollars.
If I had I could donate but I'm not planning on trading my money and all that shit... but yeah the stars are sexy.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Felipernani
Chris9092  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetalMadness got a REALLY pretty star. Dam i want a silver star too If only i had 1500 dollars
Leprosy916  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a shirt and provided picture proof of purchase, and JC said that 25% of said purchase would count as a donation to the site and receive contribution points accordingly. 25% of ~$23 > $5. Does that mean I should get a star, or is it just too hard to calculate stuff unless it is a direct contribution through the site itself, not through something like cafepress? Or do I not get the star because the star would be some form of compensation or reward for people that donated, and I already got compensation for my donation in the form of a shirt? Am I just over-thinking this whole thing wayyyy too much?

Last edited by Leprosy916 on Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Leprosy916 PSN Name: Leprosy916
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I awarded contribution points based on 25% of your purchase. I believe it was 7 points.

The donor stars, however, are generated from the paypal transaction table for direct donations to the site. I have records of the cafepress purchases separate, but I have no way to automatically associate them to particular SH members (who made the purchase). That's why I made the offer to award points manually to those who post pictures of the merchandise they bought in that sticky. But unfortunately I can't manually award donor stars without inserting fake transactions that would mess up my summary information, so besides the rare exception (i.e. the recent ebay auction) donor stars will be reserved for those who donate direct to the site.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay me!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, like, could i send you a check for one of the super sexy stars?

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
shananagans4  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i get a job ill definetly throw down a $100 toward the site

i love this place
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shananagans4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: