ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Sabotage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Sully  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully - Sabotage Hard SP
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Evster  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In short...

2-2-3

First GY chord for each activation.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, I'm having trouble reaching the 2nd pair of double GR chords for the 2nd activation. I know I'm whammying each hold as long as possible, and even hitting the note as late as I can, I can barely just hit the 1st pair of double GR chords. I calibrated my whammy but that didn't help.. Maybe a vid of someone hitting those chords plz?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CycloneVM  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not able to go to myspace at work, but I imagine this one would have it: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23565569

EDIT: Yes, I know it's an expert vid, couldn't quickly find any Hard ones.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CycloneVM wrote:
I'm not able to go to myspace at work, but I imagine this one would have it: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23565569

EDIT: Yes, I know it's an expert vid, couldn't quickly find any Hard ones.

Umm, he doesn't even get close to the second pair?? And I think he activated on the second . I think the whammy is different in the 4th sp phrase.

Also, I easily got 400 more than I usually get by moving the last activation to the 6th , which I didn't really understand because it looks like the same thing in terms of points.
DpOblivion  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doughboy wrote:
Also, I easily got 400 more than I usually get by moving the last activation to the 6th , which I didn't really understand because it looks like the same thing in terms of points.

Because there's an extra chord to be hit? If you start the activation at the beginning, then there's going to be 6 spaces where there's no note. If you wait until the 6th GY, then there's only going to be 5 spaces, pushing that 6th space until right after the SP runs out.

da4n6killa  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Doughboy wrote:

Because there's an extra chord to be hit? If you start the activation at the beginning, then there's going to be 6 spaces where there's no note. If you wait until the 6th GY, then there's only going to be 5 spaces, pushing that 6th space until right after the SP runs out.

You're going to deal with 6 spaces no matter where you activate. Its the same points activating anywhere from the first to the thirteen GY.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: