ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ScoreHero: Rock Band!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GetThere1Time  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: ScoreHero: Rock Band! Reply with quote

As you may know, ScoreHero has been quite busy over the last month or so. Our userbase has exploded, coinciding with the release and pre-release coverage or Guitar Hero III, the Battle of the Bands event, and now Rock Band. We've all been quite busy lately, but rest assured that the ScoreHero staff is doing everything it can to bring you the same quality score tracking and discussion forums we always have with Harmonix's hot new release. The ScoreHero Rock Band forums are up and running and are available to you here at http://rockband.scorehero.com. You can expect the same quality there that you see on the main site. In the meantime, staff is working feverishly to finish up the Rock Band score tracking system. With more instruments, modes, and member interaction comes more complexity. Luckily for us, we have skilled coders behind the wheel who have fully planned out a working score tracking system and are on the verge of completing it. We only ask a bit of patience so that ScoreHero can give you the first-rate leaderboards you've all come to know and love. Thanks for sticking with us, old and new members alike, and contributing to being one of the biggest and best fan communities out there.

-ScoreHero Staff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe sweet, I forgot about RB because of GHIII, good job on that. And no problem, this place owns!

R.I.P. Sikth. We Love You.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Gwylum Wii Friend Code: 429613877062
InsolentWill  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that you guys have been amazing since inception!!

Love,
~iw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, like the idea of a seperate URL.
FrankieB  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take your time guys, we love you (at least I do) and don't mind waiting a few extra days, or weeks, or however long it takes to perfect and finalize everything.

And yes, rockband.scorehero.com is just plain awesome. Any plans to split into guitarhero.scorehero.com or will scorehero.com be GH specific?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
ghozt360  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InsolentWill wrote:
Thanks everyone!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that you guys have been amazing since inception!!

Love,
~iw

u can speak for me, lol
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieB wrote:
Take your time guys, we love you (at least I do) and don't mind waiting a few extra days, or weeks, or however long it takes to perfect and finalize everything.

And yes, rockband.scorehero.com is just plain awesome. Any plans to split into guitarhero.scorehero.com or will scorehero.com be GH specific?

I think they'll keep ScoreHero for GH only. It's only logical that the site remain the same from the start. And congrats to the addition of the new Rock Band site.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
BShea  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for everything! I'm really glad we have you guys! keep up the GREAT work!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, keep up the great work guys! Unfortunately, I have to wait until the PS2 version comes out before I can get my own copy... hopefully the score management system will be up by then

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks amazing. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm very impressed, especially that charts are up already.

Great fucking job, guys.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Confury  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked out the site, looks fantastic guys! And getting the charts up so quickly, awesome job. You guys must have had to work hard to get everything ready so fast. Keep up the great work =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site looks awesome, and there's even a link at the top to take you back to this ScoreHero. That's going to be very useful once I really start browsing there, which will be at Christmas when I get the game and a 360. Awesome job as usual, guys, especially with getting the charts up right away.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
ultimazone  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my friend thinks that RB has better graphics than gh3 and I tell him no but he doent listen. Nice topic by the way and dont worry scorehero is better
CrackerRiley  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultimazone wrote:
my friend thinks that RB has better graphics than gh3 and I tell him no but he doent listen. Nice topic by the way and dont worry scorehero is better

oook, lol

edit: didn't want to double post, hope this post gets noticed.

Shouldn't you consider making it (i don't know how to phrase this right) make the site automatically put www in front of rockband.scorehero.com like what was done for scorehero? I believe we will have problems with cookies if that change isn't made. Just trying to help out...
Alonzo1948  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job Guys. How did you get the charts up so quickly? The game just came out today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: