ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH tournament Nov 22nd in San Antonio, TX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: GH tournament Nov 22nd in San Antonio, TX Reply with quote

The Wal-Mart in Converse is having a GH tournament (NOT GH2) on the 22nd of November.

Hope to see you there
Mordred  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any other information/prizes?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo, i'm all the way in dallas
brooksycc7  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I may check this out seeing as how Tuesday the 21st is my last day of classes before Thanksgiving break....thanks for the info....maybe this one won't be outside in 40 degree weather

EDIT: Umm....where can I find the specifics for this? Time/Prizes/Fee? Mainly to see if it's worth driving 3 hours for.
brooksycc7  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel could you please give some details here? I'm not sure where Converse is or where the Wal-Mart is and whether or not this tourney would be worth driving 3 hours to....Could you give me a clue?
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=walmart+78148&ie=UTF8&sll=29.551608,-98.306742&sspn=0.136189,0.234146&latlng=29497700,-98321549,270810476399279238&ei=OP1fRYC_Lpv8qwKshY3EDw

No word on prizes unfortunately... I just called wal-mart, no info now, just a stocker is there.

Knowing that it's wal-mart, you'd probably just win a GH2 set. I'll know more tomorrow.
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just called today, they have no idea about it, so I my best guess is that no interest occured and they cancelled it.

This sticky can be unstickied and locked.
o0DaZe0o  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: What about Dallas?!? Reply with quote

Yeah...Dallas is a pretty big city. And I'd like to know why there isn't a single confound store in this dump that isn't hosting any event relating to GH or GH2... Some one shine light upon this forsaken city and bring Guitar Hero to us! I only know a few people in person who play GH or GH2. And honestly, they all suck.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, well Im in Dallas and i dont suck....and there was actually a really big one all over dallas for 7 weekends straight
JW2  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, brooksy is good and there are plenty of other capable players that showed up to the tournament series that had been going on here in Dallas for the past 2 months. There might be a GH2 tournament in the Dallas area in December is what I've heard; if there is anything definite, I'll try to make sure the information ends up on here.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: powfordamage PSN Name: powfordamage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: