ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Feedback + GH3 ps3 controller

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtom06x  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Feedback + GH3 ps3 controller Reply with quote

Hey software people, this is a question about feedback. I got my ps3 guitar hero controller and noticed it has a usb port for connection to the ps3. So i got the idea of plugging it into my computer and seeing what will happen. I was glad to figure out that the controller responds, but when opening feedback and pressing random buttons some of the buttons are insensitive or not what they r supposed to be (ex: pressing blue give red)
So i tried to configure the controller with the input mapper that comes with the feedback package. It seemed to recognize all the keys, but when i opened feedback again after reconfiguring the guitar, the first problem was still there. i was wondering if anyone had ever tried anything like this with the ps3 guitar controller and they managed to get it work. If so, please tell how u got it to work.
thanks
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i suppose the drivers are faulty then?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
edisinsane  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah, the drivers are fine. it may be that turkeyman implemented support for input from the SGs and maybe the X-Plorer (i'm not sure about that one) but the les pauls have different input methods. the thing with redoctane is that with each guitar hero release they have changed the codes that each new guitar's buttons sends to the system, and since there hasn't been a feedback release since before the les pauls came out, it doesn't support them. with time maybe there'll be a new version of feedback supporting the new les paul controllers, but i doubt we'll see that until either rock band or gh3 has been cracked and opened for customization

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edisinsane wrote:
...maybe the X-Plorer (i'm not sure about that one)...

Yeah, the Xplorer works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: