ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 MSV files
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ihatecompvir  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GameZelda, his method works.
Too bad theres no Chart2QB yet.
Anyways, I changed some notes using Tma's spec. It's awesome.
SixStringedBass  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon further inspection, my previous method of creating an audio file with a 33075Hz sampling rate is inadequate for what I believe you were wanting. It is actually much simpler. Open the audio file in audacity and before you resave it, down in the bottom left corner is is a button titled project rate (or something to the effect). Click that, then other, and enter in 33075. Then simply export as .wav or whatever.
kilder  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the few good men who are currently making the customization of GHIII possible, a question:

Could this entire process be written in a sticky?
Or is this only the beta?

err

Can't wait to put custom songs on GHIII

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kilder wrote:
To the few good men who are currently making the customization of GHIII possible, a question:

Could this entire process be written in a sticky?
Or is this only the beta?

I am planning to restart this thread once the mid and qb spec documentation is a bit more fleshed out, and we've got the tools and the process nailed down.

This is more like "alpha" testing at this stage.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: zzUrbanSpaceman
SixStringedBass  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GameZelda, what compiler did you use for the qb2chart and what settings etc? I was wanting to edit it to extract the coop rhythm when applicable but can't get it to compile for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.
GameZelda  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SixStringedBass wrote:
GameZelda, what compiler did you use for the qb2chart and what settings etc? I was wanting to edit it to extract the coop rhythm when applicable but can't get it to compile for some reason. Any help would be appreciated.

I use Dev-C++ under Windows and GCC under Linux.

Anyway, using the option "rhythmcoop" (on the 3rd argument) doesn't give you the track? There aren't too much checks, so if you put it, it should extract it (If present...)

EDIT: Oh, and also, I just sound stupid... but what's the difference between "rhythm" and "rhythmcoop"?

GH:WT-PS2 Customization Progress
[100%] Make it work (w/songs loading) in a DVD5 (thanks psychospacefish!)
[100%] Modify audio (Finally done 25/11/2008)
[100%] Modify charts (Done 26/11/2008! Customs finally )
SixStringedBass  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the same deal as Freebird in GH2 where there are seperate guitar parts for the single and co-op play AS WELL AS a rhythm section. With your tool, you get either the guitar single and bass/rhythm if there isn't a coop track or you get guitar single/coop and no rhythm. I hope that clears things up for you.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm basing this off of the result that I get with One.

Edit2: I can't for the life of me get the source code that you provided to compile. It keeps coming up with all these random/nondescript errors that don't make sense. Any ideas?
bi0hacker  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please guys, contact me via aim if you require assistance building the software, it's so much quicker for me.

AIM:Sekhrist

I'm a little too preoccupied to scrounge around the forums looking for stuff, but if you have a sincere concern about your toolset let me know and i'd be glad to help.
Phenomenon  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna put the devil battle on gh2 and see how that runs.

Sadly my dvd burner is gone for the next two hours, so I guess I will have some fun with the QB2CHART.

EDIT: Kudos to GameZelda!
Tisky  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is:

Is this only for PS2 version of GH3? Or will this mean that 360 version of GH3 also is moddable? (Only got a 360)
Tiddlywinks  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to take this opportunity to point something out. I find it strange that the mods here are against people spreading around the autoplay hack, yet they don't seem to have a firm stance against 360 hacking. Changing one song on the 360 version and then playing it would completely ruin the leaderboards just like the autoplay hack could ruin the scoreboards here.
GameZelda  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SixStringedBass wrote:
It's the same deal as Freebird in GH2 where there are seperate guitar parts for the single and co-op play AS WELL AS a rhythm section. With your tool, you get either the guitar single and bass/rhythm if there isn't a coop track or you get guitar single/coop and no rhythm. I hope that clears things up for you.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm basing this off of the result that I get with One.

Edit2: I can't for the life of me get the source code that you provided to compile. It keeps coming up with all these random/nondescript errors that don't make sense. Any ideas?

Mmmm, I'm not too good on music theory and much less on GH3 coop-rhythm since I did never play it (Pro face off > Coop ).

I just did found that the entries for guitarcoop/rhythm usually haven't a array (where the note charts are contained). This means that there's no chart? >_> I sound like a nub

SixStringedBass --> Copy the errors here

I will also start to work now with a QB injector (only for arrays and multidimensional arrays)... I have now a "decent" chart parser to create the beat track and the single player charts... still no SP or time signatures. Even if they will be relatively easy to implement (beat_to_ms function is done ).

GH:WT-PS2 Customization Progress
[100%] Make it work (w/songs loading) in a DVD5 (thanks psychospacefish!)
[100%] Modify audio (Finally done 25/11/2008)
[100%] Modify charts (Done 26/11/2008! Customs finally )
SixStringedBass  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured it out, the compiler didn't like the fact that you had the printf() statement before the variable declarations. What difference does it make in my opinion. I'll see if I can get your code modified so it will be easier for you to understand what it is that I'm talking about.

By the way, I think you did a great job with the qb2chart, looking forward to it's equal.
plutoknight  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiddlywinks wrote:
I'm going to take this opportunity to point something out. I find it strange that the mods here are against people spreading around the autoplay hack, yet they don't seem to have a firm stance against 360 hacking. Changing one song on the 360 version and then playing it would completely ruin the leaderboards just like the autoplay hack could ruin the scoreboards here.
Modding a 360 requires a 360 to be never connected to Xbox live or you'd risk a lifetime ban of that console.

So, that's why that scenario will -likely- never happen. Then again, this is a Microsoft technology, nothing is stable :P
truK  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK ive succuessfully gotten theall audio off the game and converted, now Im trying for the charts. I extracted the hed/wad no probs but when I try to use the PakEdito It says"cant open the pak file thrufireandflames.pak!" It does that with every song .pak I try. Ive tried putting the whole extracted_dir and just the pak in the pakedit folder. Ive been able to use all GameZelda's tools, even back in the days before Miloexplorer. What am I doing wrong?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 17 of 31

Jump to: