ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 - S7 - B/OB Thread - Week 4 Songs Up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers man. Good luck to you... and everyone, naturally.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
FoG  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
No results yet for B, but since it's past the deadline I figure I can share a bit of detail. Bear in mind I put a hell of a lot of effort in this week, like playing fairly solidly for a total of about 20 hours across Friday and Saturday.

SOYL: got the FC and attempted some squeezing... though I completely suck at whammying that SP phrase made up of RB chords and sustains so there's probably a bit more available.

The Metal: almost gave up but eventually got the FC. Took fucking ages. Didn't hit activations right so squeezing was either zero or at most limited. Didn't attempt a re-FC with better activations because I played it so much I never want to hear it again. *shrug*

WTTJ: Got the FC here as well, probably took less effort than The Metal actually. Minimal/no squeezing again, I could probably do with going back to easy for practice.

NOTB: I must've played this a couple of hundred times, if you include all the times I fucked it up and restarted. Something in my brain prevents me from being able to hit the SP phrase in the solo bridge. I can hit it fairly regularly in practice mode but only about 5% of the time in a real run. So yeah. I was aiming for 450k (which, looking at the OB results, seems fairly modest)... missed it by 53 points with no hope of improvement. Quite pissed off with that to be honest, given the amount of effort I put in. As with The Metal, I'd be quite happy to never hear it again.

Maybe I'm too critical of myself... guess that's what Scorehero does to ya. *shrug*
God dammit Captain. With those scores, you should be in OB, not B.

[quote=/"MarkMadness/"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat[/quote]
My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote=/"dudextr/"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya[/quote]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeeep. Worrying thought really. I wouldn't even be hitting mid-table in OB (I've been checking each week just in case), there's some scary amounts of skill over there.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
Eeeep. Worrying thought really. I wouldn't even be hitting mid-table in OB (I've been checking each week just in case), there's some scary amounts of skill over there.

I agree there's a huge difference between placing high in B and placing high in OB, but you would have at least made the playoffs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29

Jump to: