ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 - S7 - Expert Thread - Week 4 Songs Posted
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redanteater  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Name is Jonas-Probably the best I can do without learning how to squeeze. I kept getting the same score over and over.

SoSaD- FC. I spent at least 8 hours total trying to FC this.

Pride and Joy-FC. It only took me a half hour to FC it once, but I couldn't re-fc it.

Hier Kommt Alex-No FC . I just can't seem to hit the second chugging riff without missing a note or overstrumming. I hit the first one almost every time. Hopefully my score on this doesn't hurt me too much
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: hobbitard PSN Name: redanteater
Warlord  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Internet wasn't working by the time I finished all of the songs, so I wasn't able to put them up. Good luck to everybody else.
googleimage  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niall wrote:
Is it just me, or is the whole ending sequence of KoC NOT with the audio notes? Like a fraction of a beat behind? I have to stop listening to the music and just concentrate on the rhythm of my fingers different from the beat of the song, in order to get a long-enough run without constantly breaking... or perhaps the whole song is offsynch? Cause I'm getting the strumming finally pretty good, but most of my combo breaks are when notes change.

For the record, I have a regular TV, not HDTV, so it's not a lag issue.

It is most definitely not just you. This was what was keeping me from getting a 5* for the longest time. I have also had some issues right at the start. Maybe it is through the entire song, and it's truly only noticeable when you're required to strum and you can actually pick apart what you're hitting. I'm not sure, but I always started to suspect it when I'd hit 85% on the ending one run, go on a 250 note streak the next run, then slip back to 88%.
batsmak  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

googleimage wrote:
Niall wrote:
Is it just me, or is the whole ending sequence of KoC NOT with the audio notes? Like a fraction of a beat behind? I have to stop listening to the music and just concentrate on the rhythm of my fingers different from the beat of the song, in order to get a long-enough run without constantly breaking... or perhaps the whole song is offsynch? Cause I'm getting the strumming finally pretty good, but most of my combo breaks are when notes change.

For the record, I have a regular TV, not HDTV, so it's not a lag issue.

It is most definitely not just you. This was what was keeping me from getting a 5* for the longest time. I have also had some issues right at the start. Maybe it is through the entire song, and it's truly only noticeable when you're required to strum and you can actually pick apart what you're hitting. I'm not sure, but I always started to suspect it when I'd hit 85% on the ending one run, go on a 250 note streak the next run, then slip back to 88%.

On the PS2 version, there is a synch problem, but not on the other systems. This problem goes away if you are on Hyperspeed 4, though, from what I'm heard.
googleimage  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not entirely. It's not quite as pronounced on HS 4, but it still exists, and the video scrolling can stutter pretty significantly.

Last edited by googleimage on Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
batsmak  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the 360 version. I'm just going by what I have heard...
googleimage  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there lag spikes on the 360 version?

(another song that has some issues on the PS2 is My Curse)
batsmak  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every so often the scrolling skips when you do a big squeeze when activating SP, but not on any one song. Overall, there aren't any big issues.
munkyzero  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it for Wii, and there isn't a synching problem in KoC.

batsmak wrote:
My Name is Jonas: whatever, I got the standard, no uber-squeeze score of 362,058

Lol, you're saying I'm an uber-squeezer with my "amazing" 362,062? I'd say I'm definitely not the best at squeezing. Besides, there are a few 362,200+ scores on it. Good thing none of them were in the league. I still don't know how everyone gets these Pride and Joy 371,194's, though. Looks like I missed 400 points somewhere. And I really don't know what was wrong with SoSaD. How the hell can I miss a whole thousand?
batsmak  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

munkyzero wrote:
I have it for Wii, and there isn't a synching problem in KoC.

batsmak wrote:
My Name is Jonas: whatever, I got the standard, no uber-squeeze score of 362,058

Lol, you're saying I'm an uber-squeezer with my "amazing" 362,062? I'd say I'm definitely not the best at squeezing. Besides, there are a few 362,200+ scores on it. Good thing none of them were in the league. I still don't know how everyone gets these Pride and Joy 371,194's, though. Looks like I missed 400 points somewhere. And I really don't know what was wrong with SoSaD. How the hell can I miss a whole thousand?

First, I was just talking about 362,2XX+ scores...

Secondly, PaJ has 2 activations with no squeezes, and the few squeezes in it are fairly easy (except if you try for double squeezes, which haven't happened...)

Lastly, I have no Idea how you missed 1000 in SoSaD, other than you had Bad SP use...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29

Jump to: