ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Story of My Life

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Systematic1  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's like a 2% chance people are actually going to read this post, but if I post it anywhere else it's going to get moved/locked. My girlfriend and I CANNOT 5 star this on easy for the life of us. We've gotten 99% notes hit multiple times, and 300+ note streaks. I've played both lead and bass, and FCed them every time (don't take that as bragging or anything obviously). It seems bass has like, 3 SP phrases the entire song (which is roughly 2 hours long). Our current high score is about 241,XXX. This is only 4 stars.

How in the world is 99% notes hit, a 300+ note streak, almost every SP phrase hit 4 stars on easy? Do we both have to FC it with optimal squeezes? Seriously, I've never encountered a song more frustrating to 5 star...
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlike single player, each co-op level (i.e. Easy/Easy, Medium/Easy etc..) does not have it's own scoring system, although it's still unknown exactly how it does work I believe.

There's likely not enough points available if you both play Easy to reach the 5* threshold so one of you is gonna have to move up to Medium at least

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Systematic1  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, wow. I never even realized we could do that. I would have been playing on hard and expert this whole time, would have made stuff a lot easier to 5 star. We're (read: she's) having trouble with Raining Blood, so I'll jump up to Medium on that as well. Thanks a bunch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: