ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Prayer of the Refugee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure this is optimal, it should at least get 301,8xx.

2-4th RB chord
2-next note
2-2nd GY
3-next note

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
dragonfyre17  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is optimal, it should at least get 301,8xx.

2-4th RB chord
2-next note
2-2nd GY
3-next note

that's pretty similar to Sully's path, and i agree that it's probably optimal. however, i found that if i delayed the first and second activations just a split second until the next chord, i was able to squeeze an extra chord at the end and somehow managed to top Sully's score by a few hundred points (which i'm sure is a fluke and he'll take it back in no time). so i think there is room for some minor tweaks, but it seems like a good path to me.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, you're right. The first activation ends on a blank part of the measure where another note could fit in, and the 2nd activation would end on a single note when in fact it could end on a chord. OK, the new activations are:

2-5th RB chord
2-1st RB chord
2-2nd GY chord
3-next note

Thanks for the help.

KoE wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Hi7  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully's path barely got me 300K. I'll try this when I get home.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Hiseven7
JR626  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From dragonfyre's post, and how high debr's optimal score is on this song, I know for a fact that double squeezes are possible on all 4 activations.

So I drew BrianBAM's path so I could actually see where to try to squeeze to. Keep in mind that all the activations go one note farther than they're "supposed" to but because of the high BPM + timing window, they're possible to hit.

PotR Hard SP
BradBjorkman  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR626 wrote:
From dragonfyre's post, and how high debr's optimal score is on this song, I know for a fact that double squeezes are possible on all 4 activations.

So I drew BrianBAM's path so I could actually see where to try to squeeze to. Keep in mind that all the activations go one note farther than they're "supposed" to but because of the high BPM + timing window, they're possible to hit.

PotR Hard SP

i really think im missing something with this path, i cant even hit 300k and i think im a pretty decent squeezer
JR626  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BradBjorkman wrote:
JR626 wrote:

PotR Hard SP

i really think im missing something with this path, i cant even hit 300k and i think im a pretty decent squeezer

Well I just did the math and if you perfectly execute this path it should get you 302,456 so you must be activating wrong somewhere because even without double squeezes you should be able to break 300k, and I know you can squeeze.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR626 wrote:
BradBjorkman wrote:
JR626 wrote:

PotR Hard SP

Well I just did the math and if you perfectly execute this path it should get you 302,456 so you must be activating wrong somewhere because even without double squeezes you should be able to break 300k, and I know you can squeeze.
Except that's not the right path anymore. I found a tweak in the last activation that got me 301,176 with no double squeezes. I'll edit this once I find it again.

EDIT:Move the last activation to the 5th blue. NOW it's optimal.

KoE wrote:
JR626  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
JR626 wrote:
BradBjorkman wrote:
JR626 wrote:

PotR Hard SP

Except that's not the right path anymore. I found a tweak in the last activation that got me 301,176 with no double squeezes. I'll edit this once I find it again.

lolwut?

The 5th B note would put you a ways past the last YO chord. I think you mean the 2nd RB chord in measure 141, squeezed to the last YO chord. Nice find for an extra 200 points.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR626 wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:
JR626 wrote:
BradBjorkman wrote:
JR626 wrote:

PotR Hard SP

lolwut?

The 5th B note would put you a ways past the last YO chord. I think you mean the 2nd RB chord in measure 141, squeezed to the last YO chord. Nice find for an extra 200 points.
Um, if you can double squeeze, then yes. I said the 5th B because the last activation lasts 6 measures exactly, no whammying. So from the RB chord to there would be right for double squeezing, but the note right after is correct if you can't, which is quite a lot of people.

KoE wrote:
JR626  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
JR626 wrote:

Um, if you can double squeeze, then yes. I said the 5th B because the last activation lasts 6 measures exactly, no whammying. So from the RB chord to there would be right for double squeezing, but the note right after is correct if you can't, which is quite a lot of people.

Ah, I see what you mean. The only reason I said move it back to the RB chord is because you said "now it's optimal", and activating at that B note wouldn't be optimal.
DrofMot  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

297136 using optimal path, without "squeezing", since i have no idea what it is...and i missed a hold in there
lassise  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooo i never get good scores and i got 14th with 2-2-2-3 not trying for squeezes, i wasn't even aiming at an fc, just a high score

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or is this song like really addicting?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 416765768730
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Hard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: