ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
UNHANDLED EXCEPTION

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TholomewP  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION Reply with quote

HELP!!!!!!!! I read the beginner tutorial and blah blah blah download blah blah blah convert blah blah blah. So know, when I try to put a song as a track on my custom song, it says

"Unhandled exception! See command window for details."

I channged the kpspspdpdpdp or whatever to 128 and then exported it as an MP3. What else do I need to do? HELP!!!!!!
atrufinibr  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION Reply with quote

TholomewP wrote:
HELP!!!!!!!! I read the beginner tutorial and blah blah blah download blah blah blah convert blah blah blah. So know, when I try to put a song as a track on my custom song, it says

I channged the kpspspdpdpdp or whatever to 128 and then exported it as an MP3. What else do I need to do? HELP!!!!!!

export to ogg
inimitable  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you're not really helping us out here. At all. You didn't even bother telling us what you're trying to do or what program you're using. You changed the ksfnakgndg? Well that's great.

If it says "check the command window," try checking it and telling us what it says so we can help you out. The most common problem is your MP3 is likely VBR - variable bitrate - which the program you're using does not support right now. Make sure it's CBR - constant bitrate. If that's not the problem, we're gonna need more info.

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
TholomewP  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION Reply with quote

atrufinibr wrote:
TholomewP wrote:

export to ogg

I did and that doesn't work either
TholomewP  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELP!
whitebread  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of those situations where you need to help us help you. Like Inimitable said, you didn't really give us much information for us to try and help you with. Also, before you post useless topics asking for the same help people have already asked for, PLEASE use the search button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: