Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
louster200's Acc. - Add me on PSN: louster200
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
louster200  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: louster200's Acc. - Add me on PSN: louster200 Reply with quote

(7/25) Well, my PS3's internet is finally working after trying it again today. Feel free to add me! PSN: louster200 (shocking, amirite?) I have GD:RB, TB:RB, Littlebigplanet, and that's it. =/ I'm borrowing GH5 from my friend and buying more games and what not. Add me on PS3. Bye.

(5/31) Umm... I haven't updated in 6 months. I've climbed about 1000 spots in GH2X and have gotten maybe around 2 million points since last week?, have been working on GH3X, and saving up for a PS3. Just recently picked up Guitar Hero again and working on stuff. Yay. Leagues soon. Whoot.

(10/20) Wow, it's been 3 months? LOLOL. Well, I am borrowing GH1 and playing through that. I miss HMX games. I also got GH5. Hated it on PS2. Selling it along with GHM, GHSH, and GHA. I got a new FC. Hey. I LOVE that song. Glad I FC'd it. Video soon. Other then that I haven't really done much.

(7/14) LOL UPDATE. Ok, well I borrowed GH80s. Just beat it. Yay! I also got GH:M and GH:SH and have been playing GH:SH a lot. Mainly on vox. Other than that I've been playing Rock Band 2 a lot. Not much to say. =/

(3/28) I DID IT. It felt amazing. I finally beat GH2X. Video soon. I'm speechless. I almost FCed Solo I, and when I did I about shit myself.

(3/28) Well, it's been a while. I'll make it short. I finally got pass Freya and breezed through the next few tiers. I failed some songs 3 times at the most, but got around them. I feel invincible. lol

(12/19) Reduxed a LOT of my scores. Check them clicking on my name. My biggest improvement was of 150k.
I also got my first GH3H FC!!!! YES! Sunshine of Your Love! And a league song. Whee.

(12/1) Hard needs reduxing. WTF I SUCK LOLOL. They are in dire need for some new scores. Also, LEAGUESSSSSSSSS. GH2H and GH3H.

(11/9) Playing through some GH2X and GH3X. Stuck on The Metal and Black Sunshine in GH3 and Freya in GH2. GAH.

(10/6) Just a quick update. I'm almost done with GH3H. I'm stuck on Lou. I'll get it hopefully this weekend. I'm ending about the same spot everytime, if not just a little bit further.

(9/20) I beat GH2 hard just about 30 minutes ago. I haven't played since July or June. Wow. =/ That's what a medium rivalry and Rock Band will do. Almost done with GH3. Just need 3's and 7's + last tier.

Goals:
Get some []

Last edited by louster200 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 68 times in total
louster200  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After playing for 2 hours, I am now up to 28 FCs on easy. So now, 28/45 and 28/70. I am very pleased.

Ticapapel  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll be a long way to do all of this... Well, good luck ^_^

Fucking yes, I beat Six using the Dualshock! So happy XD Now I have beaten all songs using the Dualshock ^___^

My last video: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=YLm9CtyOVG8 (Through the Fire and Flames 356k ^_^)
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your accomplishments may not seem like that big of a deal compared to a lot of the stuff that goes on around here, but as long as you're happy with them then that's all that matters.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Slayer17  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

f4phantom2500 wrote:
your accomplishments may not seem like that big of a deal compared to a lot of the stuff that goes on around here, but as long as you're happy with them then that's all that matters.

This. Sadly, not many people here see it that way.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yh f4phant is right...who cares what other people think? if they are good for you, they will be appreciated
louster200  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, they make me happy. They'll start seeming better when I start working on medium FC's. I have beaten medium.

As for the night. 28 FCs. And after choking Cliffs of Dover yesterday, FC tonight. Ranked 26th on PS2.

FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to start somewhere. We all did. Just take it at your own pace. Scorehero does usually motivate people to get higher scores than they deemed possible. It's mainly because of the competitiveness.

conlan22  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played easy for about a month before i even considered medium. and after that i played medium for about 2. that was about 8 months ago when i first started playing guitar hero and now i am pretty decent at expert (only rb left to 5star). i guess what im trying to say is just keep playing and making goals and you will be moving up the difficulties in no time.
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about what people "want" to see. Just play whatever makes you happy for however long you want. For example, I have the ability to play expert, but hard is much, much more fun for me.

If you're going for easy FC's, why don't you check out the Star Power forums to try to get your scores even higher? You could really climb up the ranking that way

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strykerx wrote:
Don't worry about what people "want" to see. Just play whatever makes you happy for however long you want. For example, I have the ability to play expert, but hard is much, much more fun for me.

If you're going for easy FC's, why don't you check out the Star Power forums to try to get your scores even higher? You could really climb up the ranking that way

I do check out the SP forum. My scored go from 5k-10k better. To get into top 100, I need to pass someone that has like a 300k diff.

And I agree with you. I can play medium, but easy is more fun, because I can actually FC songs. lol

Jord4nK  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

f4phantom2500 wrote:

Beautiful.

Great to see some people won't make fun of this kid for playing easy.

SO WUT
louster200  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jord4nK wrote:
f4phantom2500 wrote:

Beautiful.

Great to see some people won't make fun of this kid for playing easy.

I actually play medium, just going through and working on easy FCs

shananagans4  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate to be an asshole but................ i wouldnt be braggin about easy. no offense. there are guys on this site who have FC'd the craziest songs on expert(HellAshes with Jordan)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shananagans4
DRawkwaRD  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shananagans4 wrote:
i hate to be an asshole but................ i wouldnt be braggin about easy. no offense. there are guys on this site who have FC'd the craziest songs on expert(HellAshes with Jordan)

Don't be a douche. He's not bragging at all. I completely agree with what f4phantom said.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Decluke Wii Friend Code: 1694948626734708
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: