ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Chicago-area people...here's the details!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cliff  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: bumpty bump Reply with quote

alexquigley wrote:
Wow, good times. Got beat once b/c a weird brand new SG, and barely squeaked past Cliff.

FYI, Best Buy was very, very happy, and although I cannot guarantee more of these, it sure sounded promising for the near-to-mid future. I'll post any here for sure.

Yeah, definately was a good time. There was this little kid who looked like Rabies in his profile pic, and he started dominating everyone. Turns out when I play on Expert and he plays Easy, his notes are worth like 1-2k each with a 4x multiplier, so I break a combo and he takes me out.

There were some cocky guys there, too, like the dude who won the Best Buy tourney. Alex asked him his handle on ScoreHero, and dude's like "what's that?" Good luck, buddy. He played Freebird expert during a break. Compare his 250k with my 422k. No, pink-shirt fauxhawk dude, you cannot win.
alexquigley  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: bumpty bump Reply with quote

Cliff wrote:
Yeah, definately was a good time. There was this little kid who looked like Rabies in his profile pic, and he started dominating everyone. Turns out when I play on Expert and he plays Easy, his notes are worth like 1-2k each with a 4x multiplier, so I break a combo and he takes me out.

There were some cocky guys there, too, like the dude who won the Best Buy tourney. Alex asked him his handle on ScoreHero, and dude's like "what's that?" Good luck, buddy. He played Freebird expert during a break. Compare his 250k with my 422k. No, pink-shirt fauxhawk dude, you cannot win.

Funny thing about that kid...I didn't know about the score discrepancy thing when different difficulty levels are used, either. So when I "let him play on Easy" because he's like seven years old, I screwed up a few times early on in Surrender just to not look like frickin' O'Doyle. Then I realized I wasn't catching up to him fast enough. HOLY SHIT. That was nervous-time, for sure.

Yeah, I told the fauxhawk guy (Joe, I think) to check out this site. A little humbling never hurt anyone. ;)
Juicehead  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crap....I just found out about this now
popemobile  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soo, any chance of another one of these?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: