ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
HEY?? Confused?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RageNirvanaNIN  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: HEY?? Confused? Reply with quote

Alright so I've been wanting to get into the custom soundtracks for my GH II right , and I followed the idiots guide stickied up top but im not sure if I am doing it right. I want to MAKE my own custom songs right now Im working with sweet home alabama , I followed all the steps and make the vag then went to cmd and make it a vgs but is that all I need to make a custom song??
RageNirvanaNIN  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please will somebody help me I really want to get started on making my own songs?
DarkCalx  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*
you need the .vag file and a .mid file with all the notes. then use 'guitar hero explorer' (also commonly known as GHEX) to swap out a song thats already in the game with your custom files. 'the idiots guide' will then tell you how to take the files (main.ark and whatnot) and make an iso from them. after that youre on your on as far as getting the disk to work.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkCalx PSN Name: DarkCalx Wii Friend Code: 7543253894078421
RageNirvanaNIN  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright i guess i have to go about creating a midi file..any help on that I can't really find anything here? I tried using freetar hero but i dont know how to make SNG file either...
Meteodragoon  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RageNirvanaNIN wrote:
alright i guess i have to go about creating a midi file..any help on that I can't really find anything here? I tried using freetar hero but i dont know how to make SNG file either...

Actually there is some help with creating a midi file.......Searching is fun....
Riz  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, the next time you post something on these boards, and then TWENTY FRICKIN MINUTES LATER, post a "Please someone help me!" because no one has responded in TWENTY FRICKIN MINUTES, I will ban you from these forums. Merry Christmas.

Riz.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too late, beat you to Sweet Home Alabama, haha. DL my MID and give it a shot. The note chart I'm happy with, but I just need to synch it a bit better with my VGS a bit better and I'll be good. I did put a video up on YouTube as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: