ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
C League is Cancelled
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duha  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I call my self a medium player cause when i go to hard i rank hardly in the top 200 so i don't like to post my scores cause i feel they are embarrassing but will see cause i can beat every song on hard except like 1 song the one before ttfatf yes i did beat ttfatf about a week ago. but who knows maybe this is the push i need to get better at the game cause playing medium is pretty easy for me now
Dustan  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was one lol, no problems though, I will try and step it up, it's only going to make me better anyway. I feel like I've stunted my growth in my quest for the #1 easy ranking anyway. time for my noob ass to move on. Looking forward to the beatdowns! see ya at the top

[_] 5* All Career Songs on Med (KoC, Rb, CoD)
[_] Beat Hard Mode (70%)
[_] Easy Squeeze
skys0r3  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree i doubt the same players would do c league a bunch of times in a row....id imagine they'd get better :\

FC Knights of Cydonia [XXXXXX]
700K TTFAF [660K]
top 10 [23]
FC Nothing for Me Here []
FC Impulse [X]
FC 6th Tier []
Do well in Season 8 AAA League []
Exzio  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought. When ever i go on xbl i see all these people playing medium and are not very good at it at all. But since guitar hero 3 came out. i could see more medium players that are now getting into the game as of october something. but then again thats like 3-4 months. and in 6 weeks they could be playing expert. :\
rafsta93  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know a handfull of very competative medium players. One of which refuses to go on hard but gas FCed 67/70 medium. they should have there own little tourny. is that too much too ask admin, plus my little sis wants to go in it.
louster200  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That pisses me off. I am great on medium, but I can barely do hard. Fuck.

Ubermode  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:

Other than the added orange note, and the very slightly faster speed there is very little difference between Hard and Medium.
homang  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ubermode wrote:
louster200 wrote:

Other than the added orange note, and the very slightly faster speed there is very little difference between Hard and Medium.

i struggle bad @hard, im gonna have to just work on hard first >_<
louster200  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ubermode wrote:
louster200 wrote:

I just can't get the coordination between my hand and the buttons. Just can't get the orange.

Anyway, I'm out already. Couldn't get in a score.

T-Fox  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the time GH2 came out on the 360, right up until December 07, I was playing on medium. I decided to try hard one day, and blew through it. Now I can beat some of expert (Stuck on tier 3, almost beat Rock Band Expert.) The difference is insane for medium players, although it wasn't that bad, looking back.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Joimbob
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T-Fox wrote:
From the time GH2 came out on the 360, right up until December 07, I was playing on medium. I decided to try hard one day, and blew through it. Now I can beat some of expert (Stuck on tier 3, almost beat Rock Band Expert.) The difference is insane for medium players, although it wasn't that bad, looking back.

I found the medium -> hard jump a lot harder than hard -> expert. You have to teach the game to yourself all over again if you've associated colors with fingers (which I imagine most people do). It is asking a lot of a person who's only played medium to jump up to hard all of the sudden.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Tyrael17  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
T-Fox wrote:

I found the medium -> hard jump a lot harder than hard -> expert. You have to teach the game to yourself all over again if you've associated colors with fingers (which I imagine most people do). It is asking a lot of a person who's only played medium to jump up to hard all of the sudden.

QFT. Adding another button is way more of a difference in difficulty than adding a bunch of notes, most of which are hammer-ons anyway on the harder songs. I remember me going from medium to hard felt like a whole new game.
siouxper  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully Season 9 will have C League, because I would do horribly at B League.

Quote:
Seriously, how many medium players are on this site, and how many actually wanna participate in a LEAGUE?

Um, me?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrael17 wrote:
woozerkristen wrote:
T-Fox wrote:

QFT. Adding another button is way more of a difference in difficulty than adding a bunch of notes, most of which are hammer-ons anyway on the harder songs. I remember me going from medium to hard felt like a whole new game.

Don't forget, you also have to adjust to the faster speed, making it all the more difficult of a transition.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am interested to know who were the 2 that were able to partcpate in the C league?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: