ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Updated Stats Images! Now supports up to 4 games!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pk217doc  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addicted2AMP wrote:
i just think it's a stupid idea that you have to either be good enough to prove cutoffs or pay a couple of people that have nothing else better to do, to be able to show off your best guitar hero scores!

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the majority of the admins/moderators/staff all have REAL jobs that they do outside of just helping ScoreHero be awesome. And if not the majority having jobs, I know I've read that some are still finishing degrees in college/graduate school.

So to insult those people by bitching about having to contribute money/cutoffs to actually use a feature they provide is pretty shitty in my book. Regardless of the fact that joining ScoreHero and browsing/submitting the Forums/Scores/Rankings is all completely free, complaining about not getting to use another additional feature for free is childish.

Thankfully, the people who run this site are mature enough to realize that the vast majority of people that use this site are very thankful and respectful, and those same people also have the ability to ban douches who just like to complain. Maybe they will give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that the responses you've gotten so far to your idiotic comment will make you realize that what you're able to use already on the site should be reason enough to contribute in some way (whether it's money or cutoff proofs). Or you could just keep making dumb comments and then maybe someone's ban-stick can come out to play.

Alakaiser wrote:
They should be around some time between now and when they're up.
vkeeper42  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw multiple people ask, but i saw no answer. what are the plans for the rock band dynamic sig?
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vkeeper42 wrote:
i saw multiple people ask, but i saw no answer. what are the plans for the rock band dynamic sig?

I'd assume this is another thing covered by

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON™

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Graf  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vkeeper42 wrote:

You could use the template I made:
Graf wrote:
I made my own custom stats image derived from Venge and pata70's work... here's a template:

But for the record, all of you should contribute to this site and use the real ones when they become available. DO NOT JUST USE THESE. Even if you can't afford to contribute real money to the site, help out your fellow ScoreHero users

The original thread I posted in is here

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably donate once the official Rock Band images show up.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought, but since the GH3 scores are all stored online now, couldn't it be possible just to supply my username/password for the GH3 site and ScoreHero automatically download all my scores?

Or is that just wishful thinking?
djh101  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just a thought, but since the GH3 scores are all stored online now, couldn't it be possible just to supply my username/password for the GH3 site and ScoreHero automatically download all my scores?

It's possible, go to http://schier.eu.

Last edited by djh101 on Sat May 17, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: D7R1E2W
djh101  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why doesn't Style 1 show 100%? I like style 1=(.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: D7R1E2W
FatalizSik  

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many points is 1 stat thingy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FatalIzSikChild
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addicted2AMP wrote:
i just think it's a stupid idea that you have to either be good enough to prove cutoffs or pay a couple of people that have nothing else better to do, to be able to show off your best guitar hero scores!

I'll have you know I have never made a dime from this site. Thanks a lot for being such a jackass towards our staff, we appreciate it. All donations go towards RUNNING the site, not us. Besides, the stat images are a privilege, not a right, as is use of this website in general.

Oh, and btw, I'm a senior in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Michigan, I have plenty of things to do.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know why when I insert my stats image in my sig at the guitarhero.com site, it changes the size of the image from 201x58 to 200x50?? Basically it "squishes" the image so the text is unreadable.

This happens if I insert it as an image or as HTML code.

BBCode for my sig here works fine, BTW

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maradis wrote:
Excellent. I've been looking forward to this.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: wwwtbk3it
falcon2099  

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going back to the sig image, why do some people have www.scorehero.com along the bottom right hand side of their sig image and in mine it's at the top?? And... some people don't have www.scorehero.com anywhere in their sig.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you have a single stat image, there isn't enough room for it along the bottom for your user ID and the website name.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetalMadness may I ask how you got that Aerosmith one? I thought since you had it I can get it but when i purchased the dynamic image I only have 1,2, 80's or 3. Is that suppose to come out soon no rush or anything.
(Hopefully he answers in the next 58 minutes cause thats all i have till my time runs out )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: