ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
orange22's Custom Songs
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orange22  
Neversoft Staff
Neversoft Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: orange22's Custom Songs Reply with quote

Songs removed - Sorry

Like another poster here at scorehero, I feel I should remove my songs for, perhaps we'll call it "conflict of interest." Though you'll probably see some more of my songs in the future
Of course, if you want to trade my songs in the 'underground,' I don't think there's anything I could do (Am I contractually allowed to say that?). I'd rather just not have them traded openly, if you please.

And thanks to everyone at the forum, it's a great community you've fostered here.

Last edited by orange22 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:23 am; edited 6 times in total
Metalmuppet  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually have those tracks on my iPod. I love Weezer. You should try to make it so that you would play the whole ENTIRE album. That would be sweet. Mr. Green
Sottle  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks like really great work, doubt i'll be playing them as Weezer doesn't tickly my fancy, but i hope you make more in future

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
Memorycard  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buddy Holly

mmmmmm so good
katamakel  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like very well made charts, and tempo seems to fit everywhere as well, which is rare in custom songs..
Nice work!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one...i love weezer...making the entire album is a really cool idea...thanks for this....
begad  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems syncing say it aint so...it seems to go out of sync just before the solo...was wondering if maybe it was just the mp3...all the other tracks seem fine...loving the weezer!!!!
TawmDee  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whole albums.. needs to be done more often.
draidus  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm probably missing something, but when I replace a track in GH2 I get an error (same one I usually get when I accidently try to slip a GH1 song into GH2 without first switching the PART GUITAR and [end] stuff in Anvil), and I can't preview the track in ghex. Is there something I must do to these that I'm missing? because when I look at the .mids in Anvil everything appears to be right. Well, all I know how to do in Anvil is check the PART GUITAR and [end] thing, so... those two things at least look right to me. Anyone have a suggestion?

*EDIT: After posting that I tried some more and I think I was wrong. The error I'm getting is <Unhandled MIDI command: 0> I think the error I normally get when the PART GUITAR and [end] are set wrong is something like TRIED TO DIVIDE BY ZERO
katamakel  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post a .mid that raises these errors in ghex so I can fix the bug(s)..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

katamakel, if you were replying to my plea for help, the problem I'm having is with any of the weezer .mids. Seems no matter which song I choose or which I choose to replace with in GH2, they all give the same error. I can post the .mids, but since I haven't tampered with them they should be no different than the ones at the beginning of this post. So, I figure there is no point in reposting them further down the thread.

Also, just as I wrote that I was looking at the .mids in Anvil again, and I'm noticing that (in Mixer View) under the Channel column there is usually numbers ranging from 1-7 (sometimes more, sometimes less)... If my understanding of the anatomy of a GH2 .mid is right, these are the track numbers??? (PART GUITAR would be channel 1 right?) In these weezer tracks, I am seeing PART GUITAR, BAND BASS, and BAND DRUMS are all set to channel 1, leaving PART BASS, BAND SINGER, EVENTS, and TRIGGERS all set to ---- . Is this possibly why I can't swap into GH2? and if so can I just change these channels to whatever I want as long as I keep PART GUITAR as 1?

Thanks for any help at all.

**EDIT: Ok, I just attempted to assign random channel numbers to all tracks except PART GUITAR, and no dice... clearly I don't know what I'm doing in Anvil. And after more looking I now think what I thought about the channels being the track number is obviously wrong. Dang.
katamakel  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to tell you, I just tried all the .mid's from the .zip and they all worked fine.
What version of ghex do you have?
Is your archive damaged?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They all worked for me...i have them burnt and tested in game...the only thing was that "Say It Ain't So" went out of sync half way through the song..
draidus  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the archive may have been damaged. Today I attempted to add a half dozen more tracks into the archive I had been using, and I kept having a problem with Apache stalling at 99% when building the .iso and then my cpu usage would jump to 100%. I tried a few things then just decided on recopying a fresh batch of GH2 files from my disc. So far I haven't had the problems with building the .iso, so I'm pretty sure the new files will do. I will try weezer in the morning, but I hope that's all it was. Does anyone know if the archive gets a little eff'd if I keep swapping stuff in and out? I mean, should I expect to have to copy my GH2 files over again regularly if I'm constantly swapping songs in ghex?
draidus  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I couldn't wait until morning... I just tried to swap My Name is Jonas into my new archive which is working for everything else, and I get the same error. I don't get it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy