ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ScoreHero Merchandise is Now Available!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: ScoreHero Merchandise is Now Available! Reply with quote

The ScoreHero logo has been reformatted for much improved quality (thanks cinder!) and as a result I've developed many professional grade products.

So I've now seemlessly integrated a merchandise store (accessible from the Store page, or here). The merchandise includes all types of clothing, housewares, mugs, hats, bags, buttons/stickers, and other fun stuff such as ScoreHero teddy bears and license plate frames! The clothing includes many types and styles of shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, as well as women's shirts such as tank tops and baby doll shirts. And yes.. we've even got a scorehero thong for you crazy people!

The products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and are all high quality, reasonably priced and guaranteed to last (no ink fading over time). The shirts are all preshrunk and durable. You can click to zoom on any product, and what you see is what you get.

Check it out and let me know what you think. This will be another way for the community to spread the word to others while also supporting the site, and on top of that you end up with really nice products for yourself!

EDIT: I will now award contribution points to people that post pictures of their merchandise in this thread. I'll award the points at the same rate as the donations based on 25% of the amount you spend (not including shipping).

(i.e. if you spend $20, then (25% of $20) = $5 in donations, which earns you 6 contribution points)

Last edited by JCirri on Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
EvilByte  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man some of that stuff looks quite awesome. I'll have to see about ordering some stuff ASAP, I especially like that black T-shirt.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
cat  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you ship to the UK?
Matt  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What better way to tell your partner "I Love You" then with a pair of ScoreHero panties?
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cat wrote:
Do you ship to the UK?

Yes, there is support for international shipping.

For a complete listing of the available shipping options and their costs, click here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome store! i'll definetly have to order something when i get back from vacation (i'll be in Illinois/California/Vegas for the next 3 weeks, and sadly can't bring my stuff along w/ me, i might be going through withdrawls!!! )
what better way to show my g/f that i'm any more addicted to GH than a shirt and a clock haha. i'm not sure she'd find the panties amusing though, i would however! haha

emptyset wrote:
odu479 wrote:
wrote:
i hav no clue wat i jus did

Good to know you do things that you have no idea what they do. I hope for humanity's sake, you never work in a nuclear testing facility.
buttslmao  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, the license plate holder is a little much, never mind the fact that there is two of them
Anthony  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. This site is going to make you rich one day.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok this is possibly THE most awesome store ever...I'm really going to have to buy some stuff for when I go to Japan in a couple weeks.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
emptyset  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Store looks awesome - - Nothing says love quite like a ScoreHero teddy bear.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice stuff. Love the BBQ apron.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: plasticguitar ICQ Number
AskewedOne  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just can't help but think of the other types of "scoring" when I see the panties, though.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well no one's been buying the merchandise, so I've decided to order some of the stuff myself and it looks really awesome.

I've taken some pictures to show what you're missing. The printing of the logo is of very high-quality.

This is my sister wearing the scorehero baby doll t-shirt, and also a scorehero magnet. She passed CFH Medium for the first time when I took that picture.

..and please don't make me regret posting these pictures..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:

..and please don't make me regret posting these pictures..

...lol....

question..does one also get contribution points if one orders merchandise?
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since the store is running off of cafepress.com, I have no way to track purchases and award contribution automatically.

But I like the thought, so how about this. I will manually award contribution points to people that post pictures of their merchandise in this thread. I'll award the points at the same rate as the donations based on 25% of the amount you spend (not including shipping).

(i.e. if you spend $20, then (25% of $20) = $5 in donations, which earns you 6 contribution points)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: