ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Miss Murder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
BDOWN  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 – NN (770)
3 – 2 Beats into 2nd R Hold (1025)
2 – 2nd G (BS to G) (1050)
2 – 4th G (BS to R/Y) (775)

(3620 * 4) + 59,833 = 74,313

Rest In Peace Rap Battle 2009
PS, HipsterTrash = Yur0wnStupidity
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BDOWN08
Crescent  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the path man. :P

I used basically the same path

2-NN
3-I waited 3.5 beats into the 2nd red
2-2nd green
3-3rd red

that landed me 74,069 which is currently 2nd place
JosephL  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got 74,321 with this:

2 - 2nd Y
3 - 3 beats into second R hold
2 - 2nd G
3 - 3rd R

Could use some tweaking, of course, but there you are.
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
Samson007  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what the hell are people using to get 75K on this song? dbr's thing says that optimal is just under 75K and people are going 600 points past projected optimal?

Ber-Zophus  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I studied the chart, and I cannot find how it can be done. There seems to be no overloaded section of notes where you can validate going -1 sp. And 2-3-2-3 got me the most notes every time.

I moved the activations a little and came up with this:
-2-2Y [bsq Y] (16)
-3-1G [sq 2nd last Y] (23)
-2-2Y [sq 2nd last R] (15)
-3-3G [bsq last RY] (21.5)

The number at the end there are the number of notes you'll get in sp. Hence, the base being 59833 for fc according to debr, plus 75.5 notes that get you 200 each, you get 74933, my score.

And you can shift the 2nd activation back to just before 1G to get some tick sq, and bsq the Y instead, and that would get you close to what Witwix has on 360.

The next closest I could come up with was 2-2-2-2-2, and it was only 73.5 notes.

In theory, you might be able to bsq an additional note in the 2nd and 3rd activations, but found it too tight in practice. Even if they were possible, that doesn't match the posted scores on PS2.

So if it truly is possible I can't see how.

- Ber'Zophus
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ber-Zophus wrote:
I studied the chart, and I cannot find how it can be done. There seems to be no overloaded section of notes where you can validate going -1 sp. And 2-3-2-3 got me the most notes every time.

I moved the activations a little and came up with this:
-2-2Y [bsq Y] (16)
-3-1G [sq 2nd last Y] (23)
-2-2Y [sq 2nd last R] (15)
-3-3G [bsq last RY] (21.5)

The number at the end there are the number of notes you'll get in sp. Hence, the base being 59833 for fc according to debr, plus 75.5 notes that get you 200 each, you get 74933, my score.

And you can shift the 2nd activation back to just before 1G to get some tick sq, and bsq the Y instead, and that would get you close to what Witwix has on 360.

The next closest I could come up with was 2-2-2-2-2, and it was only 73.5 notes.

In theory, you might be able to bsq an additional note in the 2nd and 3rd activations, but found it too tight in practice. Even if they were possible, that doesn't match the posted scores on PS2.

So if it truly is possible I can't see how.

- Ber'Zophus

I don't believe it can be done either. I've PM'd a mod (Army) to ask the poster to either provide proof or the path so that it can be tested, although don't hold out much hope. Think it wil be gone shortly!!!

Gamertag - Doc Sham

Last edited by DrSham on Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Samson007  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I PM'd Matt not too long ago about the fake scores being put up by top players here. He took them down, but Turbocruiser had 75,500 put up for this song, which is clearly impossible. And had a 300K put up for Fire and Flames, which is 3000 points above the upperbound score. He took that one down to and instead put in a score thats just a few ticks from optimal.

I honestly think we have a liar as 1st place for easy right now. Sure he has other scores with proof, but catching him in 2 lies leads me to believe that the songs he isnt good at, he just puts in fake awesome scores with no proof hoping that his other proofs will justify them.

DrSham  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samson007 wrote:
I PM'd Matt not too long ago about the fake scores being put up by top players here. He took them down, but Turbocruiser had 75,500 put up for this song, which is clearly impossible. And had a 300K put up for Fire and Flames, which is 3000 points above the upperbound score. He took that one down to and instead put in a score thats just a few ticks from optimal.

I honestly think we have a liar as 1st place for easy right now. Sure he has other scores with proof, but catching him in 2 lies leads me to believe that the songs he isnt good at, he just puts in fake awesome scores with no proof hoping that his other proofs will justify them.

Agreed. NOBODY posts proof for some scores & not for more impressive efforts. NOBODY.

EDIT: I guess you were right. HE'S HISTORY

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
InsolentWill  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham wrote:
EDIT: I guess you were right. HE'S HISTORY

You could imagine my surprise when I just logged in and found that I was now 2nd in Medium

That really sucks that people (especially someone who is actually pretty good at getting (near) optimal scores) find the need to cheat and lie to strangers who are all just here to have a good time. I don't always post proof (I try to for first place scores), but if anyone has an issue with me I'll be glad to post/PM a pic.

Love,
~iw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was pretty happy when I saw that he was gone.

Not sure if he got banned, or if he realized we were on to him and just deleted all of his crap.

Nice either way though. And im the same way Will, I always try to put up a pic for a first place score. Not so much for any other rank just because I have to delete an old pic from where my cell phone can send pics to every time I want to put in a new one.

Guess all my old proofs for GH1 and 2 are not that relevant anymore anyway, being down to like 10 place anyway.

louster200  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know how Tampon got 75K?

DrSham  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

louster200 wrote:
Does anybody know how Tampon got 75K?

All the ticks are in the 2nd activation. It's done by late as poss activation (obviously) and playing the last Y hold as early as possible to get the max tickage out of it.

Although saying that, it may be possible to also push the first activation forward a note and squeezing a tick or 2 out of the Y hold that it would then end on. Haven't tried this tho'.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: