ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Quotes from Matt's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Yeah.. that was my mom's crazy baking for us (perhaps one day G-Reg will tell you about her..).

But it was a harvey wallbanger cake and a chocolate cake I think. Hopefully Matt enjoyed it, since I don't think anyone else ate it.

Yeah I really think we just forgot about it. And we should have this thing at your house next time, because your mom sounds hilarious.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Yeah.. that was my mom's crazy baking for us (perhaps one day G-Reg will tell you about her..).

But it was a harvey wallbanger cake and a chocolate cake I think. Hopefully Matt enjoyed it, since I don't think anyone else ate it.

Oh, he already did. At 3 in the morning, she wanted to bake him Cinnamon rolls, and kept trying to feed him and he couldn't refuse . For the host house, it needs to be GIGANTIC. I mean, I think +20 people want to come, and we would need a very large house to accommodate these people. I cannot wait to see popemobile and Matt in the same room, or pope and ES...or anyone with pope...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
JCirri wrote:

Oh, he already did. At 3 in the morning, she wanted to bake him Cinnamon rolls, and kept trying to feed him and he couldn't refuse . For the host house, it needs to be GIGANTIC. I mean, I think +20 people want to come, and we would need a very large house to accommodate these people. I cannot wait to see popemobile and Matt in the same room, or pope and ES...or anyone with pope...

Every other word will be "WHAT" or "SON" XD

Want to see totally exciting updates in my life in 140 characters or less? Check out my Twitter!
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus freakin' christ this took forever to dig up, but seeing this kid get whacked by the steel-tipped banstick is totally worth video-taping...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pope in all his glory...

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
DarkCalx  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder if matt actually swings the banstick around like a maniac when he bans someone now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DarkCalx PSN Name: DarkCalx Wii Friend Code: 7543253894078421
popemobile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alakaiser wrote:
Armageddon wrote:
JCirri wrote:

Every other word will be "WHAT" or "SON" XD

or indeed, or !last5 expert......

what? que? >.>

and to Arm, I have been pacticing a real life ban stick dodge roll that works rather well, so I'll be ready
Armageddon  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

popemobile wrote:
or indeed, or !last5 expert......

what? que? >.>

and to Arm, I have been pacticing a real life ban stick dodge roll that works rather well, so I'll be ready

What a coincidence, Matt has taken up the secret forum-administrator martial art, Banjitsu. Perhaps you've heard of it, Pope ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Thread Hall of Fame All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright © 2006-2024 ScoreHero, LLC
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy