ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Custom Songs Database + Integration with CustomHero.net
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
machchunk  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand how two songs were just added, but my queue number didn't change. ???
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
machchunk  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to double-post, but it's been over 2 weeks and my question hasn't been answered.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
Phr34k  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure I understand what you're saying. 2 songs were recently added to the database, and your position in the queue didn't change? If thats the case, then I may have coded the queue counter incorrectly.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SHPhr34k Wii Friend Code: 4837355543248763
mdizzy  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phr34k wrote:
Not sure I understand what you're saying. 2 songs were recently added to the database, and your position in the queue didn't change? If thats the case, then I may have coded the queue counter incorrectly.

The queue counter works for me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
I don't understand how two songs were just added, but my queue number didn't change. ???

It's because a chart behind you in line was approved before yours was.

I have one sitting at number 2 that didn't change, and I have two more way the hell back that did. Therefore, charts behind my first one got in.

Not complaining, just explaining :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phr34k wrote:
Not sure I understand what you're saying. 2 songs were recently added to the database, and your position in the queue didn't change?

Yes, this.
gaustin  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Hello there! Reply with quote

Is there any way to contact the custom hero folks or something? I don't know if you know me... probably not. My name is Puppetz_86, I've made ~200 songs to Frets on Fire, and I was wondering if I could donate some songs here to scorehero/custom hero? Well I'm mostly famous for Puppetz Hero/Puppetz Hero 2... If you don't know what it is, search for it on youtube...

Greetings from Puppetz
inimitable  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new chart at last! A shame the "download server could not be reached."

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
Chil  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I notice that alot of the spam charts in the database, such as bogus links or stolen work from other charters, are being left alone while the threads in the Custom Song forum are being deleted.

Are there any plans to implement a check for if a forum thread exists and delete entries in the database when a thread is deleted? This can also be applied to the CustomHero database.

I would also like to propose a "Report this chart" button in the database so that users can point out suspicious entries and make it easier for the mods.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so, what am I missing here? I signed up, linked my profile to score hero and I get a list of about a dozen songs which look to me like the most recently added tunes, most of which I've never heard of. I used the search function and typed in names of bands that I thought would surely be on the website such as Metallica, Iron Maiden, Foo Fighters etc and I get nothing. Anyone?
machchunk  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*headknife*

Quote:
CustomHero.net (CH) has been created several months back with the intent to discover and promote only top-quality charts that live up to the standards of official GH charts (all difficulties supplied, tempo and time signatures properly matched, notes follow the music, etc.). Charts submitted to CH enter into a queue where a reviewer on the CH staff will check if the chart is up to standards and either approve the chart, or provide feedback to the author for improvement in order to meet CH standards.

However, while CustomHero.net is geared towards the very top end of quality charts, there are literally thousands of charts that have been created with only Expert difficulty provided, or other such "flaws" that would not meet CH standards. There still had to be a way to manage and search through all of these as well. So myself and the SH staff took it upon ourselves to initialize all data by going through every single author topic in the custom songs forum and manually submit each song for each author with as much information as the author supplied (song, artist, album, length, difficulties charted, video link(s), chart link, file type, offset value, etc.).

Home page>look all the way to the right>Custom Songs
jossss  

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!

I don't understand how this site customhero.net works.
I have registered, verified my scorehero, but i have access only to a few songs (14 I think)
How can I see all the database?
Thanks!
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jossss wrote:
Hey!

I don't understand how this site customhero.net works.
I have registered, verified my scorehero, but i have access only to a few songs (14 I think)
How can I see all the database?
Thanks!

*looks up like 6 posts*

machchunk wrote:
*headknife*

Quote:
CustomHero.net (CH) has been created several months back with the intent to discover and promote only top-quality charts that live up to the standards of official GH charts (all difficulties supplied, tempo and time signatures properly matched, notes follow the music, etc.). Charts submitted to CH enter into a queue where a reviewer on the CH staff will check if the chart is up to standards and either approve the chart, or provide feedback to the author for improvement in order to meet CH standards.

However, while CustomHero.net is geared towards the very top end of quality charts, there are literally thousands of charts that have been created with only Expert difficulty provided, or other such "flaws" that would not meet CH standards. There still had to be a way to manage and search through all of these as well. So myself and the SH staff took it upon ourselves to initialize all data by going through every single author topic in the custom songs forum and manually submit each song for each author with as much information as the author supplied (song, artist, album, length, difficulties charted, video link(s), chart link, file type, offset value, etc.).

Home page>look all the way to the right>Custom Songs

killer2211  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: wii Reply with quote

how do you get customs on the wii?
Gotsmack  

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: wii Reply with quote

killer2211 wrote:
how do you get customs on the wii?

you dont
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 17 of 20

Jump to: