SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
psx: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol FC #24: Stop

This went from "lolnot FCing this ever" to "lol FC" in the space of about an hour >_>

Missed the 3-note chord squeeze on the FC run (despite hitting it almost every other time), so I'll redux it later.

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAND FC #25: Crazy on J000000000000000000

\m/

(this actually took a lot longer than Stop >_>
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
riyunoa  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay psx! You're definitely succeeding in your conquering of the GH2X FCs.
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First to FC GH2H and GH2X

Nice job getting the two in Tier 6 that I never got. Gogogo RTT FC to finish off the tier.

Actually, shouldn't you be saving some of this in case it comes up in the leagues? :p (lulz at the missing #22 and #23)

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:

Nice job getting the two in Tier 6 that I never got. Gogogo RTT FC to finish off the tier.

Actually, shouldn't you be saving some of this in case it comes up in the leagues? :p (lulz at the missing #22 and #23)
Funny. GetThere1Time was saying the same thing to me. On the plus side, at least Stop would have a reason to be reduxed, lol missed the 3-note chord squeeze >_>

Also, I AM missing Jessica too in tier 6 :p Both are definitely gettable.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah, now I've broken the top 100 thanks to an increase on Arterial Black (which I can definitely FC), a 339k run on Jordan (finally 6*d all of GH2X \m/), a -2 run on Push Push (who misses the last two notes of the solo, seriously....). That's WITHOUT the league scores being entered in too >_>

Last edited by psxfreak101 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
wupun  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, no love for psx? =P

Nice job breaking into the top 100, I hope i'll see you up there in the top 50 soon (which isn't THAT good >_>), i'm sure you can get up there.

Gogogo AB FC pl0x, that one took a few solid days for me to FC... don't choke the outro. =p
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: Wupun
Confury  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psh, outro is loleasy for Mr. Downstrum here. He'd prolly downstrum the main riff too >.<

And uh, shall we have race to top 50 or so? Should be fun =D And like GT said, I'd save those FC's for leagues yo, but atleast it means that you CAN get them. Me on the other hand...CoY FC? *shudders*

All in All, think you could get like 50 Expert FC's? That's *kinda* my ultimate goal for GH2X, that and *MAYBEEEEE* 21 mil. So, what do you hope to accomplishment for Expert now that you've pwned Hard?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:
Psh, outro is loleasy for Mr. Downstrum here. He'd prolly downstrum the main riff too >.<

And uh, shall we have race to top 50 or so? Should be fun =D And like GT said, I'd save those FC's for leagues yo, but atleast it means that you CAN get them. Me on the other hand...CoY FC? *shudders*

All in All, think you could get like 50 Expert FC's? That's *kinda* my ultimate goal for GH2X, that and *MAYBEEEEE* 21 mil. So, what do you hope to accomplishment for Expert now that you've pwned Hard?
Well, I just counted, and I can see about 52 FCs for now. I don't really have too many set goals for now, just gonna go about FCing things and/or bumping up other scores. The only real goal I had previously was 6*ing all of expert, which I finally pulled off yesterday.

Top 50 would be something I'd like to chase, but like I said, I'm just taking this one FC at a time. The rest (hopefully) will just come along with it

jaimeclaude  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait, you're more than 200k ahead of me now? boo, making me do work. It might take a while this time <___<

*gogos strumming songs*
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
dramacomic wrote:

Funny. GetThere1Time was saying the same thing to me. On the plus side, at least Stop would have a reason to be reduxed, lol missed the 3-note chord squeeze >_>

Also, I AM missing Jessica too in tier 6 :p Both are definitely gettable.

FYI psx, but Stop won't be in a league due to differences between the PS2 and 360 versions (Extra SP phrase).

But uh, damn. I love how your FC ordering never makes any fucking sense.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaimeclaude wrote:
wait, you're more than 200k ahead of me now? boo, making me do work. It might take a while this time <___<

*gogos strumming songs*
Actually, closer to 300k now >_____>

FC #26 - Jessica

Picked this up pretty quickly. Then, spent the rest of the night cursing Rock This Town...

I tried to FC tier 6 (as dramacomic suggested) only to come out with a -1 on Rock This Town, and it happened to be the ONE RUN I FCed Solo 2A >_<

So much hate for the song right now. Keep FCing up to 2A only to plink every time...

Last edited by psxfreak101 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
XBic  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job PSX! I've been watching your scores and you went from 20mil to 20.5 rather quickly... and it is pretty scary because you still have a bunch of songs in tiers 1-8 that could have some pretty significant score increases!
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loooooove Jessica, even though it has a bit of an evil ending. What part of RTT is making you curse, or is it another one of those "hit everything just not in one run" songs?

Oh yeah, and congrats on all that rank increasing you continue to earn, methinks you can get to 21 million pretty easily. Shows me how important paths are (point and laugh at me having more FCs than you for the time being and yet so ridiculously far behind you in points/rank).

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INB4 jORDAN FC
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XBic wrote:
Nice job PSX! I've been watching your scores and you went from 20mil to 20.5 rather quickly... and it is pretty scary because you still have a bunch of songs in tiers 1-8 that could have some pretty significant score increases!
Hehe thanks. I'm well aware there's plenty of easy points there for me to take, but I just don't care enough to play the much easier songs yet, hence why my order of FCs, as Strykerx put it, "never makes any fucking sense".

dramacomic wrote:
I loooooove Jessica, even though it has a bit of an evil ending. What part of RTT is making you curse, or is it another one of those "hit everything just not in one run" songs?

Oh yeah, and congrats on all that rank increasing you continue to earn, methinks you can get to 21 million pretty easily. Shows me how important paths are (point and laugh at me having more FCs than you for the time being and yet so ridiculously far behind you in points/rank).
Coincidentally, I never missed the outro once in the 6-8 times I played Jessica yesterday (only had two runs where I even went past the intro, one was a -2, the other was the FC, played the outro in practice a couple of times beforehand).

As for Rock This fucktard of a Town (>_>), kind of a "hit everything just not in one run", but moreso HATRED for Solo 2A. My -1 score I currently has was the ONE run last night where I hit 2A (missed a few notes before it >_<). I can hit 2A, I hit it multiple times in practice, just, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Might chip away at it some more today, although I should really work on the 80s League songs >_>

And LOLno toymachine. Although I can FC an entire measure of Solo C, which makes me feel pretty badass >_____________>

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 33 of 70

Jump to: