ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hey Girls! PLAY WITH DEV - MAY 19 GamerchiX event!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mgoblue3296  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Npeaen wrote:
Kitsune-sama wrote:
Npeaen wrote:
No girls on the internet, etc. etc.

But yeah, this kind of event is just asking for trouble.

Nah, I'm just kidding. There's no way this could be trouble unless someone actually gets crazy mad sexist and attacks Neversoft and blah blah blah.

But really, nobody's that much of a douche.

Also, come one TheThirdDay, there wasn't an exclamation point. That just makes it look lame. Blah.

There's also you know... the ads all over xbox live for this.... and the fact that 90% of xbox live is well....

I don't think I need to finish that.

Master Chief (from Arby 'n' the Chief) wrote:
zomg a gurl on xbox live maibe she wil go out wit me

Also, 90% of Xbox Livers are _______________ adjective
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Xbox 360 = no fun for me.

Oh well.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
Aarticus  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this comp imo is so stupid. why the hell should male players be separate from female? in sport its understandable but in games like this there is no reason for it, its not like your boobs are gonna flop about in front of the screen so you cant see etc, and last time i checked there is no just male comps so what exacly is this for?
Our Work Is Never Over
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aarticus wrote:
this comp imo is so stupid. why the hell should male players be separate from female? in sport its understandable but in games like this there is no reason for it, its not like your boobs are gonna flop about in front of the screen so you cant see etc, and last time i checked there is no just male comps so what exacly is this for?

1. It's not a competition. Unless I've misunderstood, tonight is merely for co-op and face-off for the lulz, just for fun. It's just an opportunity to play with the Neversoft ladies. If you want to play with them so bad there's nothing stopping you from adding them, really.

2. Chill out.

3. Boobs do, in fact, make tapping harder. And if hearing that makes you upset, refer to #2. ;o)

Edit: Enjoy your temp ban!

1KJ08mq.jpg

Last edited by GuitarHailz on Mon May 19, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Imryel  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna wish all our scorehero ladies good luck with this

blakstang98  

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
3. Boobs do, in fact, make tapping harder.

Huh, interesting. I'm guessing this is dependent on if you wear the strap or not, if its in your lap, the guitar may be low enough to prevent interference. Another factor though would be how long your arms are. The average woman is what 5'4" - 5'5", so their arms may be just long enough to prevent collision, any shorter and you're smashing them down. Which leads to another argument, breast size can make a difference too. If a girl is getting a lot of looks from the guys, then she'll have some serious issues with tapping. All I know is, you Hailz have passed TtFaF by tapping the intro and I still can't, and I don't have boobs, and even if I did, I have long arms (forearm strum FTW!), and I still can't do it .

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imryel wrote:
I wanna wish all our scorehero ladies good luck with this

Same. I think it's a great event. Why do people make such a problem out of it?
lilirock  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's sounds fun, I think I'm gonna play some GH3 tonight

Can't believe I just saw that though, I almost missed it!!

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...interesting.

Too bad my XBL account is lolsilver...I would watch over all of this!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Imryel  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blakstang98 wrote:
GuitarHailz wrote:
3. Boobs do, in fact, make tapping harder.

Huh, interesting. I'm guessing this is dependent on if you wear the strap or not, if its in your lap, the guitar may be low enough to prevent interference. Another factor though would be how long your arms are. The average woman is what 5'4" - 5'5", so their arms may be just long enough to prevent collision, any shorter and you're smashing them down. Which leads to another argument, breast size can make a difference too. If a girl is getting a lot of looks from the guys, then she'll have some serious issues with tapping. All I know is, you Hailz have passed TtFaF by tapping the intro and I still can't, and I don't have boobs, and even if I did, I have long arms (forearm strum FTW!), and I still can't do it .

lawl, forearm strums. That is me too, and it is especially horrible on Cliffs of Dover (index on orange)

Kitsune-sama  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's Tuesday afternoon. How'd it go, ladies?

Rock Band Accomplishments
Guitar Hero Accomplishments
DLC Quickplay
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kitsune-sama wrote:
Well, it's Tuesday afternoon. How'd it go, ladies?

Not bad. I only ended up playing with 2 people because my boyfriend came home and wanted to play (shocker).

It was cool playing with Tina, she even said I was the person she really wanted to play with after reading ScoreHero. +10 self esteem \m/ I beat her on Suck My Kiss on Hard, but definitely more for the experience than being competitive.

If you're reading this, very cool to meet/play with you. Sorry I couldn't find my headset.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Kitsune-sama  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
It was cool playing with Tina, she even said I was the person she really wanted to play with after reading ScoreHero. +10 self esteem \m/ I beat her on Suck My Kiss on Hard, but definitely more for the experience than being competitive.

Awesome.

Rock Band Accomplishments
Guitar Hero Accomplishments
DLC Quickplay
TransfuSe  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Aarticus wrote:

1. It's not a competition. Unless I've misunderstood, tonight is merely for co-op and face-off for the lulz, just for fun. It's just an opportunity to play with the Neversoft ladies. If you want to play with them so bad there's nothing stopping you from adding them, really.

2. Chill out.

3. Boobs do, in fact, make tapping harder. And if hearing that makes you upset, refer to #2. ;o)

Edit: Enjoy your temp ban!

Was the temp ban really necessary? =/
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TransfuSe wrote:
Was the temp ban really necessary? =/

2 months after the fact, does it really matter? I didn't do it, anyway.

While I'm here I might as well say I hope there is an event like this again sometime. Would be epic.

1KJ08mq.jpg
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: