ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SH League System Bugs / Suggestions / etc
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosie6486  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same issue about the songs. I don't see them therefore I don't know which ones to play.
ajanata  

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could we get a field for difficulty for the open difficulty leagues, even if you don't need it for anything in the back end? It would be nice to have it there for reference.

Edit: Also, would it be safe to assume however you're going to 'fix' the only-one-streak/percent issue for the team leagues would also include a way to specify who played what?

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I submit a new score, it says "k your scores been saved", but when I go to "enter scores" it's empty?

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMagician wrote:
When I submit a new score, it says "k your scores been saved", but when I go to "enter scores" it's empty?

Same problem for me when I do GH3 (M) league

Deimos  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a huge, huge mistake on my part. I'm really sorry, but if your scores do not show up on the Enter Scores page when you go to it, they have been lost. It was a really dumb mistake, I'm re-checking everything right now so similar things don't happen in the future.
Duha  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i might have a slight problem in leagues. ok so i am for sure im going to make playoffs in medium and on the first monday of june i am going to have surgery. now it is going to be quite intense surgery and i won't be able to work for 3 weeks. Now my question is if there is by any chance if i am in the playoffs that i might be able to get a song a day early or submit a score a day late I don't think the people will care much in the league and it may help me be able to compete in the playoffs. If not I understand and i will let you know if i can compete or not before they start but i really want to be part of it cause my squeezing skills have gotten so good.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duha wrote:
hey i might have a slight problem in leagues. ok so i am for sure im going to make playoffs in medium and on the first monday of june i am going to have surgery. now it is going to be quite intense surgery and i won't be able to work for 3 weeks. Now my question is if there is by any chance if i am in the playoffs that i might be able to get a song a day early or submit a score a day late I don't think the people will care much in the league and it may help me be able to compete in the playoffs. If not I understand and i will let you know if i can compete or not before they start but i really want to be part of it cause my squeezing skills have gotten so good.

pretty sure the answer is no...
slfan68  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it says to drop put of a league use the drop out function, but there is no drop out function. Sorry if this has already been pointed out.
Goron40  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you fixed the double link thingy... Cool.

Here's a "bug" I found which I which I've noticed.

When clicking on the link in the "progression" area (the part that shows your navigation through the site under the header; "Home > Leagues > Enter League Scores"), clicking on "Enter Scores" (or whatever it currently reads), will return an "Invalid League ID" error, due to the lack of "?league_id=xx" being appended to the end of the URL.

What I suggest is make the link link right back to the current page.

Not a big deal in any manner of the words (in fact, I bet I'm the first person to ever click on that...), but probably not too difficult of a fix (A simple script change maybe?).
JR626  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think for the twist leagues in the "Enter Scores" pages, you should link to the thread that describes each twist in detail. Some people end up asking what exactly a certain twist is because they don't know the twist thread is there (I mean, it's a sticky, who the hell notices that?).

But yeah, just to make sure everybody is doing the same thing and nobody is unintentionally cheating on a twist.
jray  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will be out from wednesday to sunday because i have to go to a journalism convention.
however, there will most likely be league playoff scores due then
and i am planning on making it to the third round in which these scores will be due
is there any way i can still stay in the playoffs without missing deadline for scores.
such as an extension for GH2 hard and GH3 hard
please let me know as soon as possible

BEST VIDEO EVER :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-50PoPFH3U

06:01 strikebowler585 : first of all, Id like to know what buttsex feels like (this is from pkovach's stream)
Sparkage  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come I didn't submit any scores? I checked it two or three times yesterday.

I don't know if you can fix it, but it was a lag of the system, ah it was.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: