ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S9 - GH3 - Medium League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duha wrote:
Bedlam wrote:
llamaman2 wrote:
Anyone want to have some kind of medium squeezing rivalry on aerosmith? I think it'd be pretty fun if anyone's interested.

I fully intend to be 1st overall, so try to beat me if you can >_>

assuming there's no songs like TTFAF

you will be better by then so it probably wont be that bad. and have fun on first bedlam with no charts released. debr hasn't updated in a long time you better hope he hasn't retired. if so me and you and ortiz and llamaman can work on paths together and any other medium squeezer.

I will most certainly help with the paths though i think that tma is working on paths for the new DLC that came out for the 360 so he might make them as well for Aerosmith

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18650&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=315

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Bedlam  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The paths for Aerosmith won't be released for a while, the usual practice is to let pathers have their fun for a few months, then the paths come. So we'll be pathless for a while, but I have a pretty good understanding of what I'm doing...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duha wrote:
Bedlam wrote:
llamaman2 wrote:
Anyone want to have some kind of medium squeezing rivalry on aerosmith? I think it'd be pretty fun if anyone's interested.

I fully intend to be 1st overall, so try to beat me if you can >_>

assuming there's no songs like TTFAF

you will be better by then so it probably wont be that bad. and have fun on first bedlam with no charts released. debr hasn't updated in a long time you better hope he hasn't retired. if so me and you and ortiz and llamaman can work on paths together and any other medium squeezer.

Oh, Sounds like fun. Ive always wanted to try my hand on pathing, Ive only done a few. (Of course, Ill probably get lazy and just forget about it. I think an Aerosmith medium squeeze rivalry would be great! Should I take the charge and set up a thread for it? (Actually, I kind of just invited myself into this. Ill let whoever wants to set it up first do it.)
Duha  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

discov you can if you want i wont get my hands on aerosmith tell later maybe 2 to 3 weeks after if comes out.

I learned to path on this game it was a ton of fun. that is where i got most of my scores from was from our pathing way early on.

oh and

I WON

By Duhaaaaa
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUHA WINS MEDIUM!! congrats, good luck next season

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Duha  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man next season is going to be crazy. there are a lot of good players that want the title of aerosmith 1st place.
louster200  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Duha.

Next season should be fun. I need to work on squeezing and more committed to leagues. See you all next season!

ortiz1193  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well good luck you guys..This league was probably my last medium play for a while...aside from the occasional ttfaf....

I fully intend to be working on making paths for GH:A on hard and being on the leaderboards there...I might stop by to play some medium and work on paths with yall one of these days.
Duha  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill be up there in hard soon taking over as usual i am not going to be a medium player forever you know.
gusmahler  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bedlam wrote:
The paths for Aerosmith won't be released for a while, the usual practice is to let pathers have their fun for a few months, then the paths come. So we'll be pathless for a while, but I have a pretty good understanding of what I'm doing...
Debr had a policy of not releasing his paths for 3 months after the release date. (Which is why mid-January was a big deal--GH3 paths came out.)

With Debr no longer updating, whoever takes over his program (TMA?) might have a different policy.

But as long as we have charts, we'll have Ice, RCKR, and showing their paths. I'd help, but I'm terrible at it.

Oh, and congrats to Duha!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good win Duha! I just wish I could have given you a better fight.
BigD987789  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congradulations on the win duha im looking forward to trying to play in this league im still not that good cant get the hang of the whole squeezing thing lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Page 30 of 30

Jump to: